MSU @ Auburn Game Thread

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Reactions: 57stratdawg

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
How in the wide wide world of sports does a power 5 program go a whole game and not make a 3 ptr? These cats don’t need an NIL deal because they are on the damn take.

Someone PLEASE tell me what George Brooks does besides look like a complete 17ing idiot that hasn’t got on clue? That MF’er has been here for a minimum of 15 years coaching/recruiting and what does he have to show for it? Please someone tell me. I bet when another SEC school sees him in the room waiting to make his pitch…. I bet the other teams feel pretty damn confident.

He has to go NOW. $175+ a year for that bs?

Would have respected Jans a lot more if he would have gotten a Technical tonight because he had PLENTY of opportunities to get at least 2.

Bob Bounds teams ****** teams even made a damn 3 pt shot…. Once they were finally made a damn rule.

Cohen 17’ed us again. Never knew he had so much talent as 17ing his own Alma Mater the way he did. Go get a damn bench coach and some brand new recruiters who are hungry… not lazy fat and dumb.

Reactions: Baddog11

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
I agree with what you said about Brooks. We need fresh faces over there. Guy is nothing but a walking L. Can we at least let him be an analyst from home for the rest of the year, please.

I also agree with what you said about Jans having the opportunity to get technicals a couple of times. Some the the replays showed hard hits to the jaw while driving to the basket. You can’t let them miss something like that. It’s not football.

I would like to imagine that Jan’s’ anger at the bias is starting to boil. Or maybe he’s just now starting to come to the realization of it. But when the lid blows, it blows. But I think we are all cool with letting Jan’s get ejected and heading to the locker room. after all the previous years of lifeless coaches who wouldn’t take up for their players.

Surely, the shots will come. I saw hustle tonight which gives me hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon1664516582
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login