MSU Ladies Softball win again. Take series from #24 Mizzou

Feb 12, 2013
A sweep over Mizzou would be huge. The amount of improvement from last year to this year is amazing.

Our RPI is at 32 currently (should go up after this weekend). The remaining SEC schedule is pretty tough for State though.

@Bama
Auburn
@UK
LSU

If we can win our home series and get at least 1 win in the road series, we would be in a good position to get a high 2 seed in the tourney.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
A sweep over Mizzou would be huge. The amount of improvement from last year to this year is amazing.

Our RPI is at 32 currently (should go up after this weekend). The remaining SEC schedule is pretty tough for State though.

@Bama
Auburn
@UK
LSU

If we can win our home series and get at least 1 win in the road series, we would be in a good position to get a high 2 seed in the tourney.

The competition is very tough to rest of the way out but we actually have a little pitching this year and more than one or two threats to hit home runs. When you get to the top level it's all about pitching and we have gotten so much better at that position.

We're not gonna go to the World Series or knock off teams like Oklahoma but we are definitely going in the right direction.

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
At first glance, when I saw “MSU Ladies” I thought this was going to be a thread about our baseball team.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I didn't get to see it I know they're a lot better off this year than they were last year at this time.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login