Southern Ms

UAB

WKU

West Virginia.

Was not ranked out of HS and is not ranked as of yet

Reactions: Noname.sixpack

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I was being sarcastic. We beat McNeese State out for this unrated player. Some of the guys on ED say he is a future NFL guy. Guess we will see

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
My first thought with these kind of commits is if it’s a Nick Schuessler situation. Take a player you don’t want in hopes of getting a bigger fish (Nkemdiche). He’s teammates with current MSU commit Tyler Woodard. Maybe we think we might lose him? Or someone else like at Brandon HS?

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
What exactly does this mean? What’s the story behind it because I feel like we’re supposed to know this? Why do I feel like a woman within the first minute of a movie?
I feel like a woman every time we offer someone with an extensive list of the schools this kid has offers from and folks start to praise the offer because our school is the tallest midget. Nothing against short people just makes my stomach turn that we have fans that think we should celebrate winning commits against CUSA, MAC, and sunbelt schools.

• Haha
Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I applaud the dude for reconciling with his family
I was just coming to note that while we may not get to enjoy many wins this season, isn't it more important that we were able to bring this family back together after whatever rift was apparently present?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This is the exact type of player we need at MSU, and the JUCOs are great places to find them.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
My first thought with these kind of commits is if it’s a Nick Schuessler situation. Take a player you don’t want in hopes of getting a bigger fish (Nkemdiche). He’s teammates with current MSU commit Tyler Woodard. Maybe we think we might lose him? Or someone else like at Brandon HS?
Sometimes you get lucky in these Calf/Cow situations... We signed Kevin Dockery in an effort to secure 5-star Deljuan Robinson. It helped get Deljuan, but Dock also played in the NFL for years.

Reactions: StateCollege

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
And we have put out a lot of offers to players like this
I just saw a OL from GCCC and a LB from Hinds we offered. Neither ranked at all. I hope they know what they are doing. Lewis was supposedly the best JUCO OL and a 4*? and look how he is doing.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don't think this is what it is, and further, I don't think we should ever do this. These players know who can play and who can't. Kimdeechee's first reaction to when we offered Schuessler was probably "dubmasses".

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I hope this kid turns into a star and that he has a future in the NFL

With that said, Arnett is making it difficult and I mean REALLY difficult to stay on board his bandwagon. Between shared media money and the power of the SEC, I never thought we’d see the day where we reverted back to the Croom era, but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t feel exactly like it. To quote T&L, this staff has no juice right now. None

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login