MSU vs UK Baseball Game 2 Thread

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
Who could’ve possibly seen this coming?**

Good teams make mistakes. Bad teams repeat the same ones over and over game. Make no mistake… This is bad, poorly coached, and undisciplined team

Nope our team is great. DNF is full every weekend. It's just the online crazy fans that are worried.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Pretty disappointing to see us not do a better job fighting back from adversity today.

There’s a lot working against us right now. We don’t have a catcher or consistency on the mound. Injuries to our only two experienced returning arms from last year. Transfers at the top of the lineup having major struggles with SEC pitching. All the talent is young and inexperienced.

The staff will either figure it out, or they won’t, over the next 28 conference games. No point in really speculating as to whether they will or won’t, because nobody’s getting fired midseason.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
And that’s the point. Coach decided to play the SAME guys who did nothing but cause Ls last year. Time for new blood.
I’m mad too but thats not even remotely true. We have thrown 7 guys this weekend. 6 didn’t play for us last year. 5 of our 9 in the lineup today didn’t play for us last year other than meaningless ABs from Alford

but none of the reasoning matters. Its a disaster at this point and only a wholesale staff change can get things turned around.

pcdog2017

Aug 18, 2019
Lemonis reminded me of JoMo watching the post game interview. Continues to detract from the issues and just says we are a good team that caught some bad breaks. Same as last year. He may be calling out our problems at practice but nothing makes me believe that.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login