MSU Women vs Illionis, excuse me.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This one's gonna go down to the last shot like last night. These two teams are very evenly matched. They've got a couple streaky shooters on their team. It's gonna be a matter of one of our ladies can get hot or not late in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Good quarter for the ladies. We outscored them 21-8. We seem to be quicker than Illinois and they can't deal with Jessika. Purcell has done a good job mixing up defenses.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Easy to turn things around in baseketball. Get a good coach and a couple of really good players and good role players.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
The officials spending five minutes at the monitor in a 16-point game with 1:10 left. Welcome to college basketball.

ETA: And now they’re going to the monitor to review who the ball went off of with 55 seconds left. My God.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
In case it's lost on anyone, we owe Notre Dame an *** whipping in Ladies Bball.

Hope we play like we did tonight on Friday and give ourselves a chance.

Purcell had them ready. The right players got the ball and took the shots. 6 players with 4 or more rebounds, 4 of them guards. An all around *** whipping in that 3rd quarter, and they never let Illinois take a breath.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012

Purcell had them ready. The right players got the ball and took the shots. 6 players with 4 or more rebounds, 4 of them guards. An all around *** whipping in that 3rd quarter, and they never let Illinois take a breath.
I hope we get to give ND a buttwhooping of epic proportions. #dontlookahead

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

We may have gotten lucky with Purcell. He has gotten so much out of this team.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login