MSU's bus driver calls State fans spoiled

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Listen I get it. In carrying out his duties he gets to know these players and coaches personally. He considers them friends and he hurts for them in that way. I am sure that most, if not all, are fine people and if I knew them in that way I'd hurt for them too. But by the same token that goes both ways. He doesn't know all the fans he is insulting by calling them spoiled because they are upset over our baseball program. Comparing what has happened to our program to Alabama football fans getting uptight over a 10-1 record is frankly embarrassing.

Taking the personal feelings out of it and looking objectively he believes that State fans are spoiled because they are upset over an unprecedented, HISTORIC collapse of our baseball program? Really?

Last edited:

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

Sometimes it is best to just hush. We are last in 19 of these categories and next to last in a couple more. We are not spoiled. We are embarrassed.

Kennard's biggest problem is he thinks someone gives a damn what he thinks.

He did this same stuff with Moorhead. Did the same stuff with Howland. He's always going to defend the coaches because he works for them. And this is exactly why nobody should take any opinion seriously coming from him.

bullygrowl

Sep 29, 2022
Kennard's biggest problem is he thinks someone gives a damn what he thinks.

He did this same stuff with Moorhead. Did the same stuff with Howland. He's always going to defend the coaches because he works for them. And this is exactly why nobody should take any opinion seriously coming from him.
Well, when I see a take this bad, I'm gonna call him out on it. He will get ratioed in that tweet.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
We really need to tighten up our athletic dept. oversight of some things. But ALL things baseball related.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
He has as much right as any MSU fan to post what he thinks.
He is just getting more traffic that others'
Hard to account for a total nose dive.

Reactions: Shmuley

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Everett being the loyal bus driver. As you said, there is no legitimate defense for the s hitshow playing out.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
He's not posting what he thinks. He's talking down to others because he thinks being the team's bus driver gives him some elevated level of importance to speak on such matters.

Kennard is a legendary dumbass. Few people get to be a punchline across four decades.

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
he is an *** kissing ex hog farmer...that is right you **** kicker don't forget some of us know your roots. that 17er needs to be put out to pasture. stupid dickheaded bus driver. 17 u.
You no like hog farmers?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
When the team bus driver calls out the fans it is time for him to retire. He is going to regret his comments. He will be the most dislike person in the athletic department. I suspect we will not see him on social media for a while.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Guys,
Having Kennard as a bus driver is a big enough reward for Dear Ol' State. Wanting a competent baseball team on top of that is just plain greedy. Whenever we are getting run-ruled, just remember how lucky we are to have a bus driver with a twitter account. It's all you can ask for...

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Driving Episode 4 GIF by The Office

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Saban was correcting Bama fans for being upset games were close, that they WON.

Not like what we are seeing on the field lately. Lazy, sloppy play and getting hammered like a home depot tool rental.

I get it. I mean I know baseball players often phone it in when they know the pitcher for the day isn't going to win. The game is over before it starts. Then they play balls out with a big starter on the bump. Seen it for years. But damn, make a play in the infield for Christs sake. You're embarrassing yourself and your current and former coaches and your family.

Last edited:
Reactions: patdog

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
He's not posting what he thinks. He's talking down to others because he thinks being the team's bus driver gives him some elevated level of importance to speak on such matters.

Kennard is a legendary dumbass. Few people get to be a punchline across four decades.
This is true. He does tend to strut around like his feces don't stink. A little annoying but generally harmless. I think he might have stepped in it with this take.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
A-17-ING-MEN.

MSU has had lot of people like this over the years.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
When the team bus driver calls out the fans it is time for him to retire. He is going to regret his comments. He will be the most dislike person in the athletic department. I suspect we will not see him on social media for a while.
He's been doing stuff like this going back to before Jackie. He doesn't regret comments. He doubles down on them. And it's why most people roll their eyes when he speaks.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I don’t know him personally so I kind of hate to jump in here. He is kind of inserting himself into it though. Everyone associated with the athletic department laughs when they bring him up if you notice. I know he doesn’t realize it but he’s their court jester. The problem with that is everyone is upset right now and not in the mood for silliness. They will beckon you when we need you. In the meantime it may be best to realize……..you just are the bus driver.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
What a 17ing idiot that guy is (not Saban).
Well, listening to that rant again, it kinda makes Saban look like an idiot too. First, he says they aren't being paid to play, and also acts like fans don't play a part. All the while not understanding that fans create the program that pays him.

Saban is sort of a idiot, inside his own ignorance bubble. A little too self important.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Kennard is the most entitled bus driver in the history of bus drivers. He was wrong about Moorhead and he's wrong now.

How dare we as msu fans not want our baseball program to be the worst it's ever been just after being at the top. How dare we! Be thankful we won one and shut up for the rest of the program. Who cares if we don't make the tournament two years in a row and getting run ruled over and over again. That is great for building the program! **

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Dudy Noble was not built to be empty during the post season and it surely was not built to host whatever the hell happened this past weekend.

He and the others in the AD that have this attitude are the spoiled. Rationalizing **** performance and suggesting the program supporters shouldn't expect so much will get you canned in a high performing AD.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012

Sometimes it is best to just hush. We are last in 19 of these categories and next to last in a couple more. We are not spoiled. We are embarrassed.

Has Saban ever lost 17 freaking SEC games in a row? Hell, has he lost 17 SEC games in his whole career at Bama? Anyway, we've been outscored 84-24 in five straight SEC losses. That's the dumbest comparison I've ever heard. I've been watching State athletics for 43+ years. No need to talk down to me and others. Just shut up and drive the bus you pompous jackhole.

Reactions: dawgenstein

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

YUP!

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login