MSU's bus driver calls State fans spoiled

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
As I stated in my visit post, I was surprised that opinion is NOT the popular opinion amongst who I talked to. Calls for change were much more popular. The guys I talked to hate losing and we have a certain amount of pride that we helped build this, and they see it all crumbling and are pissed.

And sure we have been spoiled. That doesn't change the fact that we shouldn't accept an obvious downturn. This is the old booing argument. If your team is playing bad it is perfectly fine to boo them imo.

Last edited:

graddawg

Jun 4, 2007
A bus driver with a God complex. That is all he is. I witnessed him talk down to multiple Athletic Department employees, including unpaid student workers, during my time in Starkville. Somehow he was allowed to get away with it, which explains his attitude.

Reactions: FlotownDawg

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012
Kennard's biggest problem is he thinks someone gives a damn what he thinks.

He did this same stuff with Moorhead. Did the same stuff with Howland. He's always going to defend the coaches because he works for them. And this is exactly why nobody should take any opinion seriously coming from him.
He really should be told as an employee (or at least a contractor) of the university that he should not be commenting on social media.
That's none of his business to criticize the fan base, and he obviously isn't objective.

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
Because spoiled people resent being labeled spoiled.
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
30 baseball games = 1 SEC season.
8 football games = 1 SEC season

I would put up my house, your house, and my mama's house that if Saban lost 4 (half a season's worth of) SEC games in a row, Bama fans would throw bricks through his windows if he tried to tell them to calm down bc they're spoiled. I don't know Everett from Adam but somebody needs to tell him to STFU and drive the bus instead of trying to pump sunshine and rainbows up our asses.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
Big E was a manager for Joe Dan Gold--he is loyal to MSU coaches.. but he does have an opinion--although this one is wrong.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This is true. He does tend to strut around like his feces don't stink. A little annoying but generally harmless. I think he might have stepped in it with this take.
He should not be posting this opinion about this subject on social media since he works for the athletic department. He only comes off as spoiled as the fans he is bitching. It is a bad look from that an employee of MSU athletics would spout off at the fans. You never criticize the people who created and helped pay for their opinion on the subject that created the need for your job. The film industry can tell you how much success and support to expect for criticizing the fans on social media.

Reactions: grimedawg1

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
He's not posting what he thinks. He's talking down to others because he thinks being the team's bus driver gives him some elevated level of importance to speak on such matters.

Kennard is a legendary dumbass. Few people get to be a punchline across four decades.
I love how he treats MSU fans that are not Left Field Loungers too. Cook another hotdog for the visiting team, asshat.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login