Mustard Buzzards to the Supers!

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
ive watched every game....pulled for them....happy for them....if im a betting man, they will host Tennessee in Hattiesburg....everything points to it.....

but they don't have the horses to beat UT.....will be lucky to win one...
We shall see. And you may very well be right. But Tennessee was hot garbage on the road this year, and Tanner Hall will be on the bump for a game. Fingers crossed for a Hattiesburg host.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
One thing that I think has been overlooked is that the Sun Belt got 4 teams in (Coastal Carolina, Louisiana, Southern Miss., Troy) this year.

That’s one less than the Pac-12 and one more than the Big Ten.

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
One thing that I think has been overlooked is that the Sun Belt got 4 teams in (Coastal Carolina, Louisiana, Southern Miss., Troy) this year.

That’s one less than the Pac-12 and one more than the Big Ten.
Sun Belt is a very underrated conference. One of the best mid major conferences in the country. This was a big step up for USM.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
We shall see. And you may very well be right. But Tennessee was hot garbage on the road this year, and Tanner Hall will be on the bump for a game. Fingers crossed for a Hattiesburg host.

I think Hall can give Tennessee problems. And USM has some good bullpen pieces too. I just worry about USM’s ability to hit high end arm talent. Hard to not think back on how much OM dominated them last year. Just feel that guys like Dollander and Burns may come in and mow them down.

Reactions: Beretta.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login