My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard....

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
... from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who said basketball season is starting soon.*****

nm

@Maroon Eagle says I never add context, so:

High School GIF

Last edited:

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I had a flu shot today and went to the gym. Not very wise.

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
I started bringing Christmas boxes out of the attic today on my day off to keep Mrs. Wesson happy. I don't have the flu, though.

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Today’s bowel movement was glorious. Solid, uniform, tapered. Two flusher.
You know why they're tapered don't you? So your A-hole won't slam shut!

I had a flu shot today and went to the gym. Not very wise.

I am in the gym six days a week. Flu shot made this trip really tough.
I don't always take it but when I have a couple Tylenol or ibuprofen an hour or so ahead of the shot and I've never had any after effects at all. Our pediatrician told us to always do that with the liquid versions before we took the kids in for their baby shots

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
What's your deadlift max
I am turning 59 in December. I do not dead lift anymore. To be honest I have never seen advantage in it. I am on a two-day split. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I work legs, shoulders and triceps. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I work chest, biceps and back. My Monday and Tuesday I go really heavy. I squat 300 pounds. I only do two set. On leg press I do 1100 pounds four sets. Leg extension I do 165 pounds. Leg curls about 90 pounds and 90 pounds on calf raises. Chest on flat bench two sets of 275 five reps. One set 295 five reps. One set of 315 three reps and one set of 335 pounds of two reps. Decline I put 245 and do three sets of about 10 reps and on incline 225 two set up to 10 reps. Wednesday and Thursday are medium weight with more reps. Friday and Saturday light weight a lot of reps. I only do squats on Monday. Again, I am 59 years old. I am a big guy. I started lifting when I was 15 years old and never stopped. I will keep on going until I die. I am addicted to it. I eat healthy, I live clean, I don't smoke or drink alcohol in any form. I am starting to feel the effects of my age. My son goes everyday with me, and he is turning into a beast.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Flu shots and steroids don’t mix **
People don't believe me, but I never have used the stuff. As you know I am a Mormon. I am just not going to put it into my body unless it's medical and the doctor prescribes it. My son and nephew are big. It comes from my mom side of the family. Go generics.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
LIAR!!! We don't play basketball here unless you're a girl. Message boards are full of idiots spreading falsehoods and rumors. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go sit on the can. ***

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
I am turning 59 in December. I do not dead lift anymore. To be honest I have never seen advantage in it. I am on a two-day split. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I work legs, shoulders and triceps. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I work chest, biceps and back. My Monday and Tuesday I go really heavy. I squat 300 pounds. I only do two set. On leg press I do 1100 pounds four sets. Leg extension I do 165 pounds. Leg curls about 90 pounds and 90 pounds on calf raises. Chest on flat bench two sets of 275 five reps. One set 295 five reps. One set of 315 three reps and one set of 335 pounds of two reps. Decline I put 245 and do three sets of about 10 reps and on incline 225 two set up to 10 reps. Wednesday and Thursday are medium weight with more reps. Friday and Saturday light weight a lot of reps. I only do squats on Monday. Again, I am 59 years old. I am a big guy. I started lifting when I was 15 years old and never stopped. I will keep on going until I die. I am addicted to it. I eat healthy, I live clean, I don't smoke or drink alcohol in any form. I am starting to feel the effects of my age. My son goes everyday with me, and he is turning into a beast.
Props to you! Not many people have that kind of discipline, me included. I’m older than you and wish I knew how to work out to get healthier. I will never be in that kind of shape, but would like to learn to work out to get healthier.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login