My biggest takeaway from yesterday...

LionsAndBears

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2009
2,432
4,336
113
That was the hottest 65 degrees I've ever experienced in my freaking life! My arms look like they did in July and my face is burnt. I sweated from beginning to end. I had 5 refills of sweet tea at Champs after the game because I was so dehydrated. Wow, that was hot!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LB99 and WEP6-12

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,589
37,794
113
That was the hottest 65 degrees I've ever experienced in my freaking life! My arms look like they did in July and my face is burnt. I sweated from beginning to end. I had 5 refills of sweet tea at Champs after the game because I was so dehydrated. Wow, that was hot!

Who won the fight in the parking lot?
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUJam and Bison13

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,208
4,309
113
That was the hottest 65 degrees I've ever experienced in my freaking life! My arms look like they did in July and my face is burnt. I sweated from beginning to end. I had 5 refills of sweet tea at Champs after the game because I was so dehydrated. Wow, that was hot!
Fyi.....Sweet tea will not hydrate you my friend.
 

@jayhimes

Senior
Oct 12, 2005
485
475
63
That was the hottest 65 degrees I've ever experienced in my freaking life! My arms look like they did in July and my face is burnt. I sweated from beginning to end. I had 5 refills of sweet tea at Champs after the game because I was so dehydrated. Wow, that was hot!
Agree, yesterday was more than warm. Glad I wore shorts. The day was made for an ice cold brew post game.
 

PSUHarry

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2003
2,442
2,916
113
That was the hottest 65 degrees I've ever experienced in my freaking life! My arms look like they did in July and my face is burnt. I sweated from beginning to end. I had 5 refills of sweet tea at Champs after the game because I was so dehydrated. Wow, that was hot!
You drank a diuretic to hydrate?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hlstone

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,371
1,726
113
That was the hottest 65 degrees I've ever experienced in my freaking life! My arms look like they did in July and my face is burnt. I sweated from beginning to end. I had 5 refills of sweet tea at Champs after the game because I was so dehydrated. Wow, that was hot!
Reminds me of the 1986 Cincinnati game. Not as warm as yesterday, but I got burnt like it was July.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionsAndBears
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him