My little one tested positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
We lost an English teacher over the holiday break to pneumonia. She had COVID back in the fall and I think it weakened her immune system.

My daughter (almost 3), my wife, and I have also tested positive within a day of each other for the 2nd time this year. We all 3 got it within a few days of each other that time, too. And my wife and I both have had two vaccines.

AtlantaDawg

Nov 27, 2017
I read this and kept waiting for sarcasterisks... "he's banned from twitter so you know he is stating the truth".. dear god. we are never going to get beyond this...

I am so sorry that your butt was hurt. Based on your profile name, your butt is hurt often and you overreact.

Once upon a time, not so long ago we had this thing called the flu. People caught the flu, and some even died of the flu. Luckily, most people just felt bad for about a week and recovered.

It appears that we are back to those days based on the latest statistics (or 'the science' as butt hurt liberals like to say). This is a good thing. This means that we can go back to living our normal lives... This means that we WILL get beyond this... Rejoice.

In my post that hurt your butt, I expressed sympathy for those with COVID. I offered encouragement with my personal (and true) stories of knowing at least 10 people who were tested positive (including myself, even after receiving 2 Pfizer vaccines). Only one of the 10 who tested positive passed away, and that victim was 85 years old with several co-morbidities.

I concluded my post with a story of a scientist who stated some facts about this particular strain of the COVID virus. His facts align to the reality that with each mutation, the virus weakens. Evidently those facts do not align to your way of thinking, and you launched a pathetic and emotional attack.

I can tell you that after 22 months of this sh*t, people are over the COVID ******** and how political this has become...

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Kids without comorbidites seem to very resilient, esp to Omicron. Hopefully that continues, prayers sent taco.

I tested positive earlier this week, I'm in pretty good shape and it seems to be much milder than the Delta. Fever, some aches, and minor congestion. Got Moderna early last year, no booster.

That was going to be my question. Why in the hell would I ever get my healthy child vaxxed with an experimental EUA drug?

AtlantaDawg

Nov 27, 2017
That's easy for Dr. Malone to say; he's fully vaccinated so he isn't worried about Omicron.

Dr. Malone is not an anti-vaxxer. He just believes that people should have a choice.

You ought to read the article. It states the fact that people with all three vaccinations are catching Omicron. He further states that we could not have invented a better potential solution to eliminating COVID than Omicron. All will get it, since everyone infected will infect 7-10 people. It's also mild, since it attacks the upper respiratory system, rather than the lungs. Only 10 people have died of Omicron.

He also states that Omicron is producing the level of antibodies that may help eradicate COVID. I also recommend that you all listen to his podcast. This guy knows his stuff.

I am anxiously awaiting the CDC releasing data of how many died of COVID, versus those who died with COVID.

AtlantaDawg

Nov 27, 2017
Kids without comorbidites seem to very resilient, esp to Omicron. Hopefully that continues, prayers sent taco.

I tested positive earlier this week, I'm in pretty good shape and it seems to be much milder than the Delta. Fever, some aches, and minor congestion. Got Moderna early last year, no booster.

When I tested positive, I had a very sore throat and 1 degree fever (99 degrees). My doctor scheduled the IV (monoclonal) on the same day (since I am almost 64 years old), and the next morning, I felt like a million bucks. I even wanted to run a few miles, but resisted the urge since my brother had a bit of a relapse after he felt better and cut the grass.

I further resisted the urge to break my 14 day quarantine because I had heard from a reliable source that vaccinated positive COVID cases can become super-spreaders. This is because Positive Vaccinated folks with mild cases go out in public.

The source that prevented me from being a super-spreader? Dr. Robert Malone - I listened to his podcast.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Congrats are in order. Guy is asking for prayers for his kid and you want to talk about this to stir the pot. Nice job.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
My Brother in law age 38 and nephew age 13 both have had the Covid since Monday. They are taking the opportunity off of work and school to blast some ducks and deer hunt. it’s their second time to have the Covid as well.

Last edited:

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
My profile name is that I live in North Atlanta and am a dawg... WTH!?!?!? swing and miss.

Covid is still political because people keep believing quacks and people who are attempting to monetize this rather than solve it. Your entire post is nothing but a bunch of talking points... Each mutation CAN weaken... Each mutation CAN align with his thinking... UNTIL THEY DON'T... The people who know these things know that it only takes ONE mutation that doesn't align with that for this to kill 20% of the population and be a variant that isn't affected by the vaccine... That's what they have been trying so hard to prevent for 24 months. But, people won't do the smallest things to try to get this settled. It doesn't matter that you are 'over it'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login