My momma passed

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
She passed Monday. We think it was a heart attack. She was found Tuesday afternoon. Fathers, husbands, mothers, and daughters. Please learn the symptoms of a heart attack in females. It's very different in women than it is in men.

I last saw her Sunday. She wanted to rearrange the decorations on top of her cabinets. She wouldn't let me go get my good ladder. Instead she climbed up onto the counter on a rickety old stool. Then walked along the counter to get where she wanted. That is how stubborn and alive she was.

Now she is gone.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Mine passed 8 days ago. I’m sorry for your loss. Not sure those words help but I haven’t heard the right words to help me yet either.
There are no right words for this. At least none I have heard. He friendship network was so much more extensive than I ever knew. Food for a small army is coming in left and right.

And none of that matters. I want my momma back.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Truly sorry for both of you. I know there's no words me, or anybody else, can say right now that'll ease the pain. Just be with those that are closest to you and lean on them. I'll be praying for both of you.

Reactions: Coast_Dawg

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
There are no right words for this. At least none I have heard. He friendship network was so much more extensive than I ever knew. Food for a small army is coming in left and right.

And none of that matters. I want my momma back.
I know exactly what you mean here. Lean heavy on your loved ones that are still here. It sucks. Worst thing I’ve ever experienced in my life.

Reactions: Leachbeach
Aug 23, 2012
Sorry for your loss. My mother passed in February. It’s hard now and it will get harder but it does get better. Take solace in the fact you had her for as long as you did and remember the all the good times. I still think about her every day and will until it’s my time to move on.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
It sucks. I lost mine a year ago. There’ll be days where you’d just like to talk to your mom and it’ll get to you, but then you’ll have days where you think of some good times with her and it’ll make you laugh. I don’t know else what to tell you except that I’m very sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Leachbeach
Aug 22, 2012
So sorry for y’all. Went through this about 10 years ago.
Symptom in women that often gets overlooked is ear pain that moves into the jawline. Moms cardiologist said he sees this as often as any other symptom in females.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
She passed Monday. We think it was a heart attack. She was found Tuesday afternoon. Fathers, husbands, mothers, and daughters. Please learn the symptoms of a heart attack in females. It's very different in women than it is in men.

I last saw her Sunday. She wanted to rearrange the decorations on top of her cabinets. She wouldn't let me go get my good ladder. Instead she climbed up onto the counter on a rickety old stool. Then walked along the counter to get where she wanted. That is how stubborn and alive she was.

Now she is gone.
Lost my Mother in March so I know your pain. You have my sincere condolences. There are still many days that my heart is heavy.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014

Now she is gone.
As others have said, my condolences. I lost my dad just over 3 years ago. It sucks. At first it felt like he was just in the other room, but as time has passed, I know he isn't coming into the room with us anymore. And it never gets easier. Time doesn't heal all wounds. I grieve my dad every day.

Don't let anyone tell you how to grieve.

Again, my sincerest condolences

Reactions: cytubb

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012

Now she is gone.
Very sorry for your loss.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
As you go through life you realize nobody ever did or ever will love you more than your momma did. Very sorry for your loss

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I’m very sorry for your loss, Mobile. My Mama passed away in 2014, and not a day passes that I don’t think about her and miss her. It gets a little easier each day, but it’s a loss you won’t ever get over. You have all those memories of her, and those will sustain you moving forward. Praying for you and your family-God bless you.

was21

May 29, 2007

Now she is gone.
I'm sorry. My mama passed when she was only 66 years old. We only have one. I miss her now more than I did when she was living. Prayers for you and your family and her as well.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

Now she is gone.
Sorry for your loss.

Medical advice - go yearly or twice a year for normal blood work. It’s free with most insurances. You can get other things done while there.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Moms are special. They're the glue that holds the family together. Fathers tend to work hard and come home and relax. My mom was a long time elementary school teacher and when she came home, her work didn't end until 10-11 at night doing all the chores that families need. And that was after dealing with a classroom of unruly kids all day. So sorry for your loss and I know you miss her.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login