My momma passed

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
I'm so sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was a pistol.

Nov 25, 2019
She passed Monday. We think it was a heart attack. She was found Tuesday afternoon. Fathers, husbands, mothers, and daughters. Please learn the symptoms of a heart attack in females. It's very different in women than it is in men.

I last saw her Sunday. She wanted to rearrange the decorations on top of her cabinets. She wouldn't let me go get my good ladder. Instead she climbed up onto the counter on a rickety old stool. Then walked along the counter to get where she wanted. That is how stubborn and alive she was.

Now she is gone.
my condolences for your loss. Mine turns 97 this month.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray that you and your family will find comfort in the memories that you share.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Mother is 95 tomorrow. I took her to the diver’s license office to get a new license, Thursday. She requested that she get an eight-year license. That will make her 103 when it expires.

Prayers for you, Mobile Bay.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Very sorry, MB. That’s always been one of my greatest fears since I was a little kid….knowing that I’d have to deal with that loss one day. My heart hurts for you and your family. But you wouldn’t hurt at all if her life and her impact on you and others wasn’t truly special.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
As others have said, my condolences. I lost my dad just over 3 years ago. It sucks. At first it felt like he was just in the other room, but as time has passed, I know he isn't coming into the room with us anymore. And it never gets easier. Time doesn't heal all wounds. I grieve my dad every day.

Don't let anyone tell you how to grieve.

Again, my sincerest condolences
Dad's been gone for a decade. I am an only child. Never married, no children. I have nobody left.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login