My ring came in

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
Does this mean it is acceptable for grown men to wear jerseys of kids who play for schools they didn’t play for? About a decade ago I think this was a hot topic.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Nice!

My buddy’s that lives in Indy came in today too.

Mine hasn’t yet. Did y’all order the display box? My wife ordered the ring for me for Christmas and when I mentioned that I wanted the box too - she said that added a month to the shipping time.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I did not get the box. My son has one of those display things for his rings and baseball so I just gave it to him.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Damn, Lil DS has so many champ rings he has a display case?! Boy's doin work. You must be one proud father! You're encouraging him to play at The Dude, right?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Damn, Lil DS has so many champ rings he has a display case?! Boy's doin work. You must be one proud father! You're encouraging him to play at The Dude, right?

He's 100% in on Mississippi State. He was born in 2014 so he's seen State as #1, play in a New Year's Day bowl game, never missed a bowl game. Played for 3 national championships. He's had a good run so far. But I went ahead and apologized to him for making him a State fan.

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Mine came and I got the "Deluxe Keepsake Box". I also ordered one of the $15.99 eBay ones too and plan to keep the best looking of the 2 and pass the other one on to a young nephew. I'll update which is the better looking when eBay one gets here, maybe post a side by side pic

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Nice!

My buddy’s that lives in Indy came in today too.

Mine hasn’t yet. Did y’all order the display box? My wife ordered the ring for me for Christmas and when I mentioned that I wanted the box too - she said that added a month to the shipping time.

Tell her she should've ordered the ring a month earlier.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Does this mean it is acceptable for grown men to wear jerseys of kids who play for schools they didn’t play for? About a decade ago I think this was a hot topic.

I think this is more the equivalent of putting a jersey up on the wall than wearing it to the local HEB (or Piggly Wiggly or Krogers or Gardners or whathaveyou).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login