My take on Rogers

Feb 4, 2015
I have been a big critic of Will since the beginning primarily because he couldn’t run to save his life,was very scared of getting hit,holds the ball too long, took too many sacks instead of throwing the ball away and couldn’t/wouldn’t throw the ball more than ten yards down the field! I give proper credit where it’s due and last night he came to prove me and the naysayers wrong. Obviously he set out last night to put the team on his shoulders and in my personal opinion that’s the best I’ve seen him play. I’ve NEVER seen him throw the ball downfield that many times in one game and these were the 40+ yard variety’s that most of the time were right on the money especially that one play where there were three defenders closing in on our receiver and he put it right on the money. He also didn’t look scared to run or get hit. The fumble he had in the red zone that was punched out can happen to the best of RB’s too. That “fumble” when he threw it was forward motion. Period! Now he did hold the ball too long on that play so that was on him. Don’t care if SC defense isn’t very good he still threw it downfield with accuracy. He may have some more crap games but I for one was overall proud of his play last night. He actually looked pissed on the sidelines last night even after a touchdown. If he could play with that intensity and no fear the rest of the season then at the very least our offense will definitely be better. Now don’t even get me started on our sorry a_ _ defense!! Pitiful,pitiful!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login