My thoughts

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

And

South Africa Streamer GIF by A Reason To Feel

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
It was an ugly game and each team could’ve won by multiple TD’s. TN’s offense inflicted enough self harm to themself in the 1st half they were on suicide watch. Luckily they got some therapy at halftime and found the light.

Bama couldn’t capitalize on TN’s mistakes and TN couldn’t stop making them. TN’s defense has made major strides since Heupel took over. The offense has struggled but played pretty well in the 2nd half which hopefully jump starts them and the offense can get rolling and play with confidence. TN still hasn’t arrived but I think they may have turned a corner. If the offense gets it figured out then TN is as good as anyone. The defense has been very good. The offense is close as we miss open receivers for TD’s, have penalty killing drives and bad turnovers. It’s a lot of self inflicted stuff.

Maybe the offense makes some big strides and TN becomes a complete team or maybe not but we were fortunate to beat Bama playing that bad offensively in the first half.

Milroe has taken a lot of hits the past 3 weeks and I think it caught up to him because he wasn’t much of a factor with his legs and it was one of the worst games I’ve seen from him throwing the ball. Happy to win but it was ugly as neither team played well IMO.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
It was an ugly game and each team could’ve won by multiple TD’s. TN’s offense inflicted enough self harm to themself in the 1st half they were on suicide watch. Luckily they got some therapy at halftime and found the light.

Bama couldn’t capitalize on TN’s mistakes and TN couldn’t stop making them. TN’s defense has made major strides since Heupel took over. The offense has struggled but played pretty well in the 2nd half which hopefully jump starts them and the offense can get rolling and play with confidence. TN still hasn’t arrived but I think they may have turned a corner. If the offense gets it figured out then TN is as good as anyone. The defense has been very good. The offense is close as we miss open receivers for TD’s, have penalty killing drives and bad turnovers. It’s a lot of self inflicted stuff.

Maybe the offense makes some big strides and TN becomes a complete team or maybe not but we were fortunate to beat Bama playing that bad offensively in the first half.

Milroe has taken a lot of hits the past 3 weeks and I think it caught up to him because he wasn’t much of a factor with his legs and it was one of the worst games I’ve seen from him throwing the ball. Happy to win but it was ugly as neither team played well IMO.
Nobody is reading that. You suck.

Reactions: Ichabod

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
Monte Cristo. Don’t normally smoke them so the guy at the tobacco store recommended it. Probably should’ve just got a swicher sweet from the gas station but I know them are bad lol. May have smoked it a little fast as my taste buds are gone lol as it was pretty strong and it’s kinda chilly outside so I was trying to hurry but didn’t want to waste it either. Maybe the alcohol played a roll as well.

I really think if UGA and Bama played again UGA wins easily. Bama was able to have success early because of limited tape on Debore at Bama. Beck your QB I don’t think had played very good this year as he hasn’t taken care of the ball. Not taking care of the ball as UGA’s QB is unacceptable as the only way most teams have a chance is to get turnovers. Beck throwing 2 or 3 tonight and still winning like UGA did on the road was a reality check in the form of a kick to the nuts lol.

I was shocked my Vols were able to overcome the terrible first half by our offense. Not sure if us being able to says more about TN or Bama? Big win but still have a lot of improvement needed before we come to UGA it will take playing at a high level on offense and defense to have a chance especially when it’s at UGA this year. Hopefully we make it a game this year as I’m enjoying TN being competitive and relative.

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
Congrats you beat a down Bama, even SC almost beat them.
A down Bama? Did you think they are always going to stay at the level they were under Saban?

Alabama has been fortunate to have two great coaches in their history but they know that a Saban and a Bear just don't grow on trees.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Monte Cristo. Don’t normally smoke them so the guy at the tobacco store recommended it. Probably should’ve just got a swicher sweet from the gas station but I know them are bad lol. May have smoked it a little fast as my taste buds are gone lol as it was pretty strong and it’s kinda chilly outside so I was trying to hurry but didn’t want to waste it either. Maybe the alcohol played a roll as well.

I really think if UGA and Bama played again UGA wins easily. Bama was able to have success early because of limited tape on Debore at Bama. Beck your QB I don’t think had played very good this year as he hasn’t taken care of the ball. Not taking care of the ball as UGA’s QB is unacceptable as the only way most teams have a chance is to get turnovers. Beck throwing 2 or 3 tonight and still winning like UGA did on the road was a reality check in the form of a kick to the nuts lol.

I was shocked my Vols were able to overcome the terrible first half by our offense. Not sure if us being able to says more about TN or Bama? Big win but still have a lot of improvement needed before we come to UGA it will take playing at a high level on offense and defense to have a chance especially when it’s at UGA this year. Hopefully we make it a game this year as I’m enjoying TN being competitive and relative.
Think again. Alabama owns UGA.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
A down Bama? Did you think they are always going to stay at the level they were under Saban?

Alabama has been fortunate to have two great coaches in their history but they know that a Saban and a Bear just don't grow on trees.
Not any tree that you’re familiar with.

UTchuck54

Sep 10, 2022
Funny every team the Super Vols beat are not very good do you see the trend ..all the teams that were in the top 20fall out .so buy Bama enjoy the mayo bowl.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login