My Thoughts

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
**** those ************* ********* scumbaggies and the ******** horse they let **** up the *** at that ******** fish camp ********. I guarantee you by next week those ******* ********** will be ******** each other right in the ******** with a studded *******.

**** em all. Don't use lubricants. They like it up the *** with a ******** on turbodrive. ***** their stupid *** traditions and **** their ************* parents that revel in the cult they brainwashed their children into ****** *******.

And **** Jimbo. What kind of ****** stupid ****** ******** name is that? It's like you named your kid James, but soon realized he's a *****.

**** you Aggie *****. Burn your ******** colors... You're a ******** disgrace to maroon and white. Next year just send us $10 mil and we'll spare you the ******** *** whipping and let you forfeit.

PS. **** all you whiney *** ****** that ****** your panties after the LSU loss. Eat a **** and choke on the ***** like the good little **** you are **********.

Time for bed now. Church is early tomorrow. Go Dawgs.

Last edited:

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
**** those ************* ********* scumbaggies and the ******** horse they let **** up the *** at that ******** fish camp ********. I guarantee you by next week those ******* ********** will be ******** each other right in the ******** with a studded *******.

**** em all. Don't use lubricants. They like it up the *** with a ******** on turbodrive. ***** their stupid *** traditions and **** their ************* parents that revel in the cult they brainwashed their children into ****** *******.

And **** Jimbo. What kind of ****** stupid ****** ******** name is that? It's like you named your kid James, but soon realized his a *****.

**** you Aggie *****. Burn your ******** colors... Your a ******** disgrace to maroon and white. Next year just send us $10 mil and we'll spare you the ******** *** whipping and let you forfeit.

PS. **** all you whiney *** ****** that ****** your panties after the LSU loss. Eat a **** and choke on the ***** like the good little **** you are **********.

Time for bed now. Church is early tomorrow. Go Dawgs.
Motherfucking is one word

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Well, I guess somebody had to let off some steam. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume Socks had a good night.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login