NBC broadcasts

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
Their field mics are way too low, all of their games sound like they are being played at church and not in a rowdy college football stadium.

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
Someone needs to serve Herbstreit a steaming hot cup of STFU
ben stiller shut up GIF

• Love
Reactions: BobPSU92

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
The same guy that is hyping up our crowd and student section constantly? I think he has a genuine respect for PSU and enjoys coming to our games.
I agree with that assessment of Herbstreit. He will pick PSU opponents to win, but I do not think he is disrespectful and do think he loves the PSU game environment.

olelion

Oct 31, 2021
The same guy that is hyping up our crowd and student section constantly? I think he has a genuine respect for PSU and enjoys coming to our games.
I don't deny any of that. But he talks to much during a broadcast. Blackledge lets you take in the crowd and the atmosphere

Reactions: SleepyLion and LB99

leinbacker

Oct 13, 2021

That's fine, but his broadcasting is too much. It's like we can't have a second of silence, constant chatter about the same stuff he chattered about 5 plays earlier.

There was one time Herbstreit was quite, it was when Grant Haley crossed the goal line. Seemed like a minute of silence which allowed viewers to process what they just saw. Of course, I don't think he meant to be quiet, he was shell shocked at what happened.

Reactions: LB99

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I don't deny any of that. But he talks to much during a broadcast. Blackledge lets you take in the crowd and the atmosphere
Fair enough. I have the same feeling about Romo. I like his analysis, he just doesn’t know when take a breath and let the game play out. I get it.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login