NBC reaching as low as they can go…

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I’m definitely in the camp of not giving a **** about the network NYE shows, but my 11yo does now.
ABC took a break for local news for 30min, so flipped over to NBC with Pete Davidson and Miley Cyrus. My 11yo is pretty mature and aware for her age, but Jeebus, it was as if those two were pushing the sex,drug dipshit schtick as far as possible…guess I shouldn’t be surprised from that network. I changed the channel.

I’d love to hear Queen Mika’s take on that performance.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
It’s funny. I’m 45, my neighbors are mid 30’s, they have a 24 year old niece and an 18 year old son. Other kids that were over at the house range from 14-10. Nobody in that room liked the performances or the hosting so I’m not sure who these celebrities were intended for.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
The celebreties were intended for the celebreties -- not for the lowly commoner, like me

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
What little bit I watched while flipping through it seemed rather awkward.

Last edited:

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Oddly Miley Cyrus doesn't impress me. I don't find her talented or even sexy. Which is strange cause she acts so slutty. And I don't understand why people think Pete is funny or entertaining either

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
Oddly Miley Cyrus doesn't impress me. I don't find her talented or even sexy. Which is strange cause she acts so slutty. And I don't understand why people think Pete is funny or entertaining either

I think she has a good voice, otherwise agree 100%. Pete Davidson has the sort of face that you really want to punch.

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
She was a child star in Hollywood. If the stories are to be believed, she was sexually abused by pedophiles for years. That will screw up anybody.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
I liked when her shirt broke and little tits popped out. The nip slip was cool. Saweetie has a gigantic ***!
The rest was trash.

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
We live in a society that intentionally exalts deviant behavior and those who display it (like Davidson and Cyrus). Never let it be considered normal. Sure, it’s a struggle against the tide, but the more and sooner we challenge it the better. There is no rule that says we have to pretend those freaks are ordinary or normal in any sense. Now I feel better. :) HNY!

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
There are so many known stories of pedos in Hollywood that I personally believe that pretty much all child stars are pimped out by their parents to greasy old men with power.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
We live in a society that intentionally exalts deviant behavior and those who display it (like Davidson and Cyrus). Never let it be considered normal. Sure, it’s a struggle against the tide, but the more and sooner we challenge it the better. There is no rule that says we have to pretend those freaks are ordinary or normal in any sense. Now I feel better.

Yeah I miss the good old days with normal entertainers like Madonna, Boy George, and KISS**

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I wish there was an A La Carte Streaming service where you only paid for what networks you wanted to watch.. i only watch about 8-10 channels, but pay for probably 60.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login