Neal McReady reporting Freeze to Auburn**

Posty Ghosty

Nov 22, 2022
Welp. Hope that isn't true. Not that I think Kiffin is a great coach and I wanted him to leave Ole Miss, but I really dislike Bucky.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Time to lobby hard for Arkansas and TAMU as our other two permanents. If anyone is comfortable with Leach going toe to toe with Kelly, Kiffin, Freeze and Saban I dont know what to tell You. That is a coaching mismatch of epic proportions. Gonna have to REALLY rep it out n
Lol

Reactions: RedDawg_98

Posty Ghosty

Nov 22, 2022
Time to lobby hard for Arkansas and TAMU as our other two permanents. If anyone is comfortable with Leach going toe to toe with Kelly, Kiffin, Freeze and Saban I dont know what to tell You. That is a coaching mismatch of epic proportions. Gonna have to REALLY rep it out n
Nah, give Leach a little Mucinex, s*** coffee, and a fish sandwich and we can go 1-3.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Not quite, ole miss report is he went from 50/50 to 75/25 that he’s staying,but Hasn’t committed to staying. Latest from “spirit chuck”

I have to say this is pretty sh*** of Kiffin to do

hes still negotiating and trying to salvage the egg bowl

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
This is just an attempt to cool the heat down a little. Nothing has changed. Trying to keep the players engaged until Friday. Freeze is not coming back to the SEC
Right. If that was the case he would have signed that contract and Mississippi wouldn’t waste a moment reporting it to cool the masses. And do you think Auburn would just roll over and be like “Alright, Mississippi outbid us”. Give me a break

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
David Johnson on 247 reporting the same. Said they have it confirmed from one coach and two players that lane told the team tonight he is staying. Who knows. I still thinks he leaves but knowing our luck, they will beat us tomorrow and then spike the football by lane signing an extension on midfield after the game

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Tin foil hat time. Saban retiring soon. Bama asked Lane to be coach in waiting.

Tomas Smid

May 4, 2010
Kiffin was apparently concerned about OM fans’ ability to compete in the NIL arena and publicly challenged them to step up. This afternoon Grove Collective reported it had reached its 2023 NIL goal of ten millions dollars.

Within a few hours of this announcement reports began circulating that Kiffin had told players he was staying at OM. Coincidence?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
David Johnson on 247 reporting the same. Said they have it confirmed from one coach and two players that lane told the team tonight he is staying. Who knows. I still thinks he leaves but knowing our luck, they will beat us tomorrow and then spike the football by lane signing an extension on midfield after the game
Does anyone really think he would tell them he is leaving and then expect them to play worth a damn Thursday night? I could just hear that now, "Yeah, don't tell nobody, but... I'm really gonna stay! Hand me some chicken fingers and a candelabra. I just found out I could get anything I want here in Oxford!"

Reactions: Grover777

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Leach springs for the post game NetJet to South Florida.
Does anyone really think he would tell them he is leaving and then expect them to play worth a damn Thursday night? I could just hear that now, "Yeah, don't tell nobody, but... I'm really gonna stay! Hand me some chicken fingers and a candelabra. I just found out I could get anything I want here in Oxford!"
He’s doing what he has to to buy time and try to get a win here and not get heckled off the field.

once the egg bowl hysteria is over, he will get in the pine box and slip away

someone put him in a bad spot by leaking this too early

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Mintzy sharing premium content for engagement lol. He is a frequent guest on one of their shows.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Sure was deleted quick. Recap?
Oh wow, they were up for hours, must have deleted right after I posted.

McCready wasn’t reporting.* It just said something to the effect of “As of this moment, I believe Freeze will be named the Auburn coach sometime this weekend.”

Parham’s was about people around the team (players, assistants, recruits, etc.) being told that Kiffin is staying.

I have no idea what is going on lol. All I care about is winning the game.

*ETA: I should say, the post I saw was not reporting. He may have reported somewhere else.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I've thought this reeked of "flipping their own coach" from the start. We will see.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Several of these “sources” say he told the players unless something drastic changes he’s staying. He’s left the door open to still leaving but sounds like Ole Miss went full court press on keeping him. Who knows but it will be an interesting 3 days.

Now they get to say they flipped Kiffin back to Ole Miss and win the press conference.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login