Neil Price demonstrating his skills today…

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Is it feasible to cover the Big 3? Seems like Basketball overlaps with both Football and Baseball.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Love Price for football. 100%.
I think he’s mostly just OK at basketball. If they moved him off of basketball to do football and baseball that would be fine by me, I assume he’s good at baseball because he did that at Kentucky if I’m not mistaken.

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
He’s not good at basketball…. He’s great. He and Richard Williams are really, really good at calling the game. I would say basketball is his best sport, and he’s really good at football too.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
As an old boomer that listened to Jack for 50+/-years, it's been a hard transition for me because nobody wants to be the man that follows The Man. That said I think Neil does a good job, better than good actually, but gets just a little too excited for me at times in football. I don't do basketball in person, radio or tv so don't have an opinion there but do look forward when and if he does baseball because it's so much more laid back and I don't think he'll be so excitable at that

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Neil is great. There is a nostalgia factor with Jim and Jack who were both legends in their prime but maybe slipped a little toward the end of their careers. Neil is very much still in his prime and doing a great job.

hoopsb4baseball

Mar 12, 2022
Growing up listening to both the goat, Jack, and then contrasting it with that embarrassing little school girl ole miss has as an announcer, ever since then I’ve just never been a fan of too much excitement in a football play by play guy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login