Neutral Court we beat Vandy by 10 or more.

HighPointDawg

Feb 9, 2005
They can't match up with us... we let the crowd get too involved late and Foster really fed off of that.

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
If Foster is on, they are really good. If he's not, then they are mediocre at best. Bad thing is, he's almost always on when they are at home.

When they came to Tad Smith, he was off, and we beat them by 18 I believe, by far our widest margin of victory in SEC play. If you face them again, it'll be in the Georgia Dome, which means he likely won't go for 42.

The Lord Humongous

Mar 1, 2008
I'm guessing this site just has more traffic though nafoom appears to have plenty. It just seems that during games there's little to no traffic on that site for UM games but TONS of it here for State games. I honestly don't get it. Frankly, the UM grads that I know are just as into games as the State fans I know. Maybe I just don't know the "right" UM fans. Just an observation.</p>

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
but I do know that for most of the road games in the past, we've had in-game chat, and that's where most of the traffic is on Nafoom during games. Very little is posted on the actual board during the game. I'm guessing SixPack has in game chat as well, but you still have a lot of people who vent on the board as well. It's pretty entertaining to watch an MSU basketball game via this board, because of the ups and downs of the posts that occur.

Hanmudog

Apr 30, 2006
Physically Vandy just does not match up with State inside. Vandy is 19-0 at home and it still took an unbelievable effort from Foster to beat us in OT.

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
that a lot of our Nafoomers are off getting high or dropping acid at Proud Larry's while doing Hit It Choicers between a sororstitute, a hot hippy, and a cougar instead of watching our games.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login