New Bulldog Club structure

ezsoil

May 26, 2013
i went in to my Dog tag to see where I would be ranked in the new structure....I picked up 80 spots but are there only 3174 spots... does that sound right ?
After the Legacy points ...it seems you only get points for
one point for each sport you have season tickets ( no added points for buying more tickets)
your unrestricted giving ( 4 points per $100 )
your restricted giving seat options and club fees (2 points per $100)

its the 3174 that surprises me ...

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
i went in to my Dog tag to see where I would be ranked in the new structure....I picked up 80 spots but are there only 3174 spots... does that sound right ?
one point for each sport you have season tickets ( no added points for buying more tickets)

I figure you can just about double or even triple that number to reflect "membership." For years my brother and I gave $ to our Dad rather than joining separately. It moved Dad well up the food chain as a result and got us better seats.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
My account no longer has a "View my points" option

View attachment 608599
Mine doesn't either. From #2500 out of 14,000+ and....

it's gone.

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022

i despise the tier levels that MSU creates in sports events, it creates senses of entitlement among the blue hairs.

dawgdelta

Oct 1, 2023
I called and the big reduction is because it is only factoring in basketball right now. Don't put much stock in your increase in priority or freak out over the listed number of members.

Dog88

Oct 8, 2023
I called and the big reduction is because it is only factoring in basketball right now. Don't put much stock in your increase in priority or freak out over the listed number of members.

So the 3000+ members listed are just those that bought season basketball tickets?

Dog88

Oct 8, 2023
I'm in the same neighborhood as you and I don't see mine either. Oh well, I have chosen to give extra but I don't have to give **** other than what I get for my tix.

Are you a season ticket holder for basketball? If not, that’s probably why you don’t see your ranking yet.

dawgdelta

Oct 1, 2023
But why? It’s not like it would be any harder to go ahead and re-rank all BC members at one time. Typical of our athletic dept though.
I dont think its a big deal. Probably just an IT issue.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login