New DC Hot Board

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We aren’t firing Hutzler… he was signed to a 4 year deal… we would have to pay him $3Million if we fired him
That is crazy that someone signed a first year coordinator to that kind of deal. But probably had to in order to convince somebody we wouldn't fire then after a year like we just did a bunch of our staff,

whocanitbenow

Sep 8, 2024
Yeah I’m 38, so im probably in the minority for my age group. I’ll say this though, Mr CW, Jerry’s BiL made some of the best grilled/smoked chicken in Natchez. Biggest State fan I’ve ever met and he could tell a story nearly as good as Jerry.
Yep. Storytelling that way is sadly a lost art. I miss hearing stories told like that growing up. There's some good ones still some floating around the Delta.
Yazoo City also used to have some of the best smokehouses around. Still got a cpl good ones...that the lil burger shack on top of the hill in Lil Yazoo.

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
I know he wouldn't do it but, JWS could at least get us lined up correctly. Not much he could do with talent this year but at least get the team into position to make plays. He was a good motivator also.

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
Thinking outside the box. Do you necessarily have to get rid of Hutzler before you hire a new DC? Fire the special teams coach and make Hutzler your ST coach. Well, is that an option?

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Thinking outside the box. Do you necessarily have to get rid of Hutzler before you hire a new DC? Fire the special teams coach and make Hutzler your ST coach. Well, is that an option?
If you owe Hutzler 4 million no matter what, demote him to ST and outside linebackers. He will be the highest paid position coach in the history of the game, but it saves some money.

Reactions: patdog