New punter from down under

AFDawg

Apr 28, 2010
Celebrations Yes GIF by Bluey

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Probably got his start in rugby = TOUGH!
Just please no more rugby punting. It’s like the punting version of trying to kick off directly to the goal line. For every one you get right, you risk disaster 5 times

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Just please no more rugby punting. It’s like the punting version of trying to kick off directly to the goal line. For every one you get right, you risk disaster 5 times
There are quite a few Australian punters in college football probably for that reason. If you’re going to rugby style punt, what better person to so it than an Australian rugby player?

Reactions: onewoof

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I'll cut him some slack since he's from down under. Hope he doesn't get his travel connections confused with the University of Ole Miss.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Seems like every college team out there has an Australian punter. They must be taking lessons from all their Kangaroos.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I think Ethan Pulliam at Starkville is signing with the baseball team today. He also is a 5 Star punter. Dude is legit.
Man, go check out Ethan Pulliam on Gene's Page. Damn. Started playing varsity in the 8th grade on the Diamond. And based on the numbers, he's prolly already bettern any punter we have on roster right now. I would think punting duties only would possibly work out for a dual sport athlete. We got a hell of a guy from what I just read and is smart as hell in the classroom as well. Hell of a get as the local boy stays local. Hail STATE!

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Seems like every college team out there has an Australian punter. They must be taking lessons from all their Kangaroos.
Given that he's an Aussie, I'm gonna give him a pass on that "U of STATE" Thingy. He's also 6-2" and 200 lbs. Wonder if he played Australian Rules Football? Those are some tough SOB's if you've ever got a glimmer. Met more than a handful of Aussies over the years and I've never not liked a single one. Great to drink and talk with. Just great guys IMO.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Given that he's an Aussie, I'm gonna give him a pass on that "U of STATE" Thingy. He's also 6-2" and 200 lbs. Wonder if he played Australian Rules Football? Those are some tough SOB's if you've ever got a glimmer. Met more than a handful of Aussies over the years and I've never not liked a single one. Great to drink and talk with. Just great guys IMO.
From what they said on T&L, he’s a wild man and definitely older. They also said he did play rugby so he is tough.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
From what they said on T&L, he’s a wild man and definitely older. They also said he did play rugby so he is tough.
Evah damn one of them Aussies I met were wild with a fearless mentality but they were mannerly as well.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login