New Turnpike album out today…**

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Been listening this morning. So far I like it. About to get in the car and head to Huntsville for Billy Strings for the weekend and will finish it up then

Reactions: Darryl Steight

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Been listening this morning. So far I like it. About to get in the car and head to Huntsville for Billy Strings for the weekend and will finish it up then
I’m thinking about it. Orion is a solid venue. They just bring in food trucks which are better than normal stadium grub. There’s quite a bit in the Development overall too. Top Golf, Dave & Busters, etc.

Downtown HSV is the best part of town.

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Good Album. Caught Billy Strings at Landers Center in Southaven earlier this year, great show!

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Good stuff as usual!

Wish I could make the Koe Wetzel show tonight in Southaven!

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I’m thinking about it. Orion is a solid venue. They just bring in food trucks which are better than normal stadium grub. There’s quite a bit in the Development overall too. Top Golf, Dave & Busters, etc.

Downtown HSV is the best part of town.
Its a fantastic venue. We saw Phish there a couple of months ago and had a blast

MarkDallas

Aug 27, 2014
Turnpike playing in Orange Beach next weekend. I'd be going if I didnt already have tickets for Garth Brooks in the Superdome.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Its a fantastic venue. We saw Phish there a couple of months ago and had a blast
Were you at FedEx last night? I was pumped to see Marcus King and he did not disappoint! Maybe the best live 1 hour of music I’ve ever seen. Stapleton was great too of course, but I had seen him a couple of times.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Were you at FedEx last night? I was pumped to see Marcus King and he did not disappoint! Maybe the best live 1 hour of music I’ve ever seen. Stapleton was great too of course, but I had seen him a couple of times.
I was not. Heard it was fantastic though

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Still need to listen to Turnpike’s latest.

I want to go to the Orion sometime but Huntsville in late summer— I think of events there as Hard Passes. Phish might have been the only act I would have gone to see there if only because I’ve already seen Panic & Billy this year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login