New Weird Al Single Release…

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I can take him in very small doses. But say what you want about him, selling millions of records and maintaining notoriety over 4 decades in a niche weird little corner of entertainment is pretty damn impressive.

Reactions: MSUDOG24

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
I've always loved his stuff but he parodies hit songs. As the songs get more and more out of my wheelhouse I don't recognize them. So his parodies have actually introduced me to songs I otherwise would have never heard.

This started happening in the mid-90s with "It's All About the Pentiums", which is an awesome tune (if extremely dated now).

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I've always loved his stuff but he parodies hit songs. As the songs get more and more out of my wheelhouse I don't recognize them. So his parodies have actually introduced me to songs I otherwise would have never heard.

This started happening in the mid-90s with "It's All About the Pentiums", which is an awesome tune (if extremely dated now).
That was a great song and album. I don’t love his polka medley stuff

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Yeah I know her name but none of her songs.

I was mentioning to my wife last week how this Taylor Swift is the biggest star on the planet but I can't recall a single song she sings.

My Daughters are in their 30s so I don't have that link to current pop culture like I used to have. I can do you a bunch of 'Nsync and Backstreet Boys.
Are you Lane Kiffin?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

That’s the thing I love about SPS, y’all just get older, and I stay the same age… yes I do

Reactions: QuadrupleOption
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login