Not open for further replies.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Said to locked in on their candidate and offer made in the next 48 hours

auburn posters saying it’s Kiffin

auburn247 and Auburn ON3

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I like sports news that gives wooly wood. That's why rumour or not, it still gives wood. Sometimes you bust a nut then find out it wasn't all it was cranked up to be. But at least you busted one. Fer now, I'll just smoke a cig and worry 'bout tomorrow later.

Last edited:

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
i don’t think they are going to hire Kiffin, but if they already have their guy picked out and the deal all but done, they would be smart to finish it and announce before the iron bowl. If Cadillac wins that game, they will have to hire him as HC.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
I think its funny, the Ole Miss fans will be crying their eyes out, you seem kind of upset Trojan

if I was you I would just follow the Auburn boards so you can stay up to date

it would be a weird egg bowl if they have an interim, who would they appoint ?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I think its funny, the Ole Miss fans will be crying their eyes out, you seem kind of upset Trojan

Hell they might even call you since you seem to know everything.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
i know it’s being reported an offer has been made to their top,candidate in the next 48 hours. Most of the Auburn posters, some who claim inside knowledge are saying it’s Kiffin.

so why would that upset you so much ? I think it’s great, Ole Miss will screw up their next hire and down the toilet they go

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022

Go get another Luke boy.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Ole Miss boards seem think Kiffin is more than 50/50 to leave and rumor is sexton demanded 10 mil per for 10 years and Auburn said yes.

hilarious

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022

Are you filling this board with Kiffin threads so you can tell your OM buddies about how us Mutts don't do anything but talk about Kiffin?

If you are a MSU fan get a hobby.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Are you filling this board with Kiffin threads so you can tell your OM buddies about how us Mutts don't do anything but talk about Kiffin?

If you are a MSU fan get a hobby.
If he's a state fan, He's scared shitless and wants kiffin to leave so leach can beat ole miss.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Said to locked in on their candidate and offer made in the next 48 hours

auburn posters saying it’s Kiffin

auburn247 and Auburn ON3
I know Sexton works extra hard to get his guys the most money, bit does he have you on the payroll to pump this shat out on a rival message board?

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
The only people who would be upset at Kiffin going to Auburn are ole Miss fans. Not one Miss State fan would be unhappy about this.

go read the ole Miss board they are saying the same thing I am. Get a grip on yourself. It’s going to be alright.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Ole Miss boards seem think Kiffin is more than 50/50 to leave and rumor is sexton demanded 10 mil per for 10 years and Auburn said yes.

hilarious
So your source that Sexton was countering AFTER a deal was done is a ******* message board.

Are you really OK with being acting like a ******* idiot in an effort to satisfy your need to troll?

• Haha
Reactions: Air Raid 2.0

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Well there’s an overweight podcaster on T and L who claimed Kiffin wasn’t going to Auburn because John Cohen said he’d never hire him, maybe you think that is a better source ?

simpleton, Cohen isn’t making the hire, the boosters are.

there is an offer extended and a top candidate and it’s going down in the next 48 hours. That candidate is very likely Lane Kiffin.

if you doubt what I’m saying simply read the Auburn boards, and now even the ole Miss boards.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
So your source that Sexton was countering AFTER a deal was done is a ******* message board.

Are you really OK with being acting like a ******* idiot in an effort to satisfy your need to troll?

OM trolls are always more active after a loss

I actually enjoy the funny ones.

I give this one a C-

Reactions: mcdawg22

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Well there’s an overweight podcaster on T and L who claimed Kiffin wasn’t going to Auburn because John Cohen said he’d never hire him, maybe you think that is a better source ?

there is an offer extended and a top candidate and it’s going down in the next 48 hours. That candidate is very likely Lane Kiffin.

if you doubt what I’m saying simply read the Auburn boards, and now even the ole Miss boards.
Worst. Troll. Ever.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015

BBButt you said it was a done deal. Now you are backtracking.

I don’t want a source. Auburn is going to hire who they are going to hire despite what a bunch of schmucks on a message board spew.

I’ve made two statements about the hire. Actually three. You’ve started two threads saying Kiffin to Auburn is a done deal and in both I replied with “no it isn’t”.

Second, I shared what Hadad said Cohen told him. I didn’t say Cohen would or wouldn’t hire him. I just shared what Hadad said he was told.

Again, try to keep up.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
As if Leach has no chance to beat Kitten now or in the future?
Well considering leach doesn't give a **** about rivalries and lost to Washington every year it doesn't look likely. We have lost twice already in the kiffin leach match up. It's in Oxford this year so I expect it will be in 0-3 after this year.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Well considering leach doesn't give a **** about rivalries and lost to Washington every year it doesn't look likely. We have lost twice already in the kiffin leach match up. It's in Oxford this year so I expect it will be in 0-3 after this year.
Lol

depends who your interim is

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
You’re a douchebag **********. Do me a favor. When your boyfriend shows up tonight at your door just wearing a blue and red bowtie, tell him you have diarrhea so he doesn’t have to use lube

will ferrell lube GIF

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
According to Auburn writer P Marshall it’s Kiffin

officially field is down to Kiffin and freeze, then he later commented he believes Kiffin is the top,target. He stated announcement probably one to two days after the iron bowl.
this can’t be good for ole miss teams focus, I would imagine they would be checked out knowing Kiffin is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login