The Commanders didn’t wait long to make some changes to their 53-man roster.
They have claimed a pair of defensive backs off of waivers a day after cuts were made around the league. Tariq Castro-Fields and Rachad Wildgoose are the new additions to the secondary.
hmmmm Jesse made the team yesterday, now on the practice squad...As expected, Trace was signed to the Cardinals practice squad. I'm very surprised to see Lovett made the practice squad. I saw nothing in his time at PSU that led me to think he had an NFL future.
95 guys are on that roster…teams are limited to 53 right now.I think hes on it, at least for today...
![]()
New York Jets 2026 Player Roster | NFL.com
See the full player roster for the 2026 New York Jets. New York Jets player information and depth chart order. Player ratings with position rankings.www.nfl.com
signed to practice squad95 guys are on that roster…teams are limited to 53 right now.
Was a Mohel involved?I cut myself somewhere else. Hopefully I make the practice squad. I need it.![]()
In his defense, as a professional, he has played behind three Heisman Trophy winning, first round quarterbacks. And they play the same style of QB he does.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?