NFL Season Opens Tonight

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Lions at Chiefs. Might actually be some upset potential here as the Chiefs won’t have Jones and could be without Kelce. Detroit getting a lot of off-season hype.

Super Bowl predictions, anyone?

I’m going Bengals over 49ers.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I think the bills are primed for another deep run.

Dark Horse:
I like the Browns to make some noise.

A few Sleepers:
I also think people are sleeping on TL and the Jags a bit.

But this is why the NFL is king.

Wouldnt surprise me if Geno went deep into playoffs, two stud backs …two stud outside receivers and an absolute vacuum in Lockett.

The fins have a roster good enough to win it as well

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I’ll go ahead and say that if the Saints don’t win the NFC South this year then Dennis Allen should be fired. They have the easiest schedule in the NFL and the other QB’s in that division are Baker Mayfield, Desmond Ridder, and a rookie Bryce Young. They only play two teams that won a playoff game last year and it’s the Jaguars and Giants, both in the Super Dome.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I’ll go ahead and say that if the Saints don’t win the NFC South this year then Dennis Allen should be fired. They have the easiest schedule in the NFL and the other QB’s in that division are Baker Mayfield, Desmond Ridder, and a rookie Bryce Young. They only play two teams that won a playoff game last year and it’s the Jaguars and Giants, both in the Super Dome.
There really are no excuses to not host a playoff game this year. If I were a betting man, I'd consider a flyer on Saints to have #1 seed in the NFC. I just looked it up and it's +1000. Not bad.

Reactions: dorndawg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Lions at Chiefs. Might actually be some upset potential here as the Chiefs won’t have Jones and could be without Kelce. Detroit getting a lot of off-season hype.

Super Bowl predictions, anyone?

I’m going Bengals over 49ers.
Ehh I don’t have the warm fuzzies about this Niners team this year. I think they’ll make the playoffs but that’s about it.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Well, offense will be fairly good, overall should be a good team. CM, Kittle, Purdy was solid. Just not explosive. If it wasn’t for fantasy I wouldn’t even watch the nfl. The don’t touch the qb rules has about ruined the game.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
It’s not the defense I’m concerned about.

Not a believer in Purdy?

Frankly, if he’s just OK then they can still be an awesome team. The skill talent and defense on that team is top notch.

ETA: I have Deebo in fantasy this year so I hope that offense smashes.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We might see a few new faces in the playoffs, but whoever survives the Dallas - Philadelphia matchups wins. SF has a lot of weapons but a history of injuries.

KC is risky because they are going to miss Chris Jones immediately. This may be the Chargers year.

Sleepers

Bears - anywhere around .500 would be a win
Saints
Seattle

Jacksonville
Las Vegas
Browns

Not sold on the Jets, even though they have God at quarterback.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Not a believer in Purdy?

Frankly, if he’s just OK then they can still be an awesome team. The skill talent and defense on that team is top notch.

ETA: I have Deebo in fantasy this year so I hope that offense smashes.
I’m more concerned about the injury bug. Purdy is serviceable but I worry about the health of their biggest weapons.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
The Pittsburgh Steelers will win the Super Bowl this year.

Kenny Pickett is gonna have a great year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login