Nice game today. Team did…

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
exactly what they were supposed to do. I know we’re all happy here, right?

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
To all you negative a-holes, the coaches and players worked very hard cleaning up their messes they made with LSU. Will Rogers dropped some passes into windows that were glorious to watch. Ducking, Tulu, and Harvey really stepped up their game. Defense was sound. Special teams were outstanding. We returned a lot of our offensive production from last year, but many of our receivers are still learning how to play their position. We can do this.

Bring on Jimbo. Hail State!!

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
They got it done and played a nice clean game. The only real negative I recall is RaRa’s drop.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
They got it done and played a nice clean game. The only real negative I recall is RaRa’s drop.

Austin had a bad drop too as well as a bad holding call on a pass to the flat.

Defense had 30+ penalty yards on BGSU’s first scoring drive.

Other than that, though, it was a good effort for all.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Yeah he must be head and shoulders over the rest of the backups.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Austin had a bad drop too as well as a bad holding call on a pass to the flat.

Defense had 30+ penalty yards on BGSU’s first scoring drive.

Other than that, though, it was a good effort for all.

Yeah I forgot about Williams’ drop. Defense is going to struggle against good passing later but they may be able to do enough to win.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Played very well today. I'm still worried about our pass rush, not impressed. Everything else looked pretty good. Im sure our OL will struggle against elite DL but can't complain about that today, they did great.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I can only imagine the guy sitting in front of me today posts here. Complained about everything we did wrong.

Taking a sack - come on, you’ve gotta pick that up

Dropped pass - catch the damn ball

BG gets a rare first down - somebody play D!! Learn how to tackle!!

But we score a TD or make a 52 yard FG… silence, no emotion at all, doesn’t pick up his bell or even clap. Why does angry football guy even come to games? I can’t imagine how miserable he’d be if we were losing.

notoriousD_O_G

Apr 1, 2013
I can only imagine the guy sitting in front of me today posts here. Complained about everything we did wrong.

Taking a sack - come on, you’ve gotta pick that up

Dropped pass - catch the damn ball

BG gets a rare first down - somebody play D!! Learn how to tackle!!

But we score a TD or make a 52 yard FG… silence, no emotion at all, doesn’t pick up his bell or even clap. Why does angry football guy even come to games? I can’t imagine how miserable he’d be if we were losing.

He definitely posts here

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login