Nightmare on Elm St

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,883
17,763
113
It's an interesting marriage for sure. Considering Petrino was their 3rd or 4th (or 5th) choice for OC, it's hard to see Jimbo just turning the reins over to him.

But, who knows, maybe it'll be wildly successful. We can only hope Jimbo tries to interfere. If he lets Petrino cook, they've got some crazy good talent there and it could take off.
 

Spinal Tap

Senior
Jan 22, 2022
814
811
93
I'm fine with them sputtering and flopping around on the ground this season. Especially on 10/28.

The heat is on Jimbo. If Bobby isn't getting it done, they'll be in chaos mode. Popcorn time for everyone watching.
 

Go Gamecocks

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2021
1,638
1,369
113
If I was Jimbo, I'd watch my back.
If I was Jimbo, I'd watch my secretary.

 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC