No ESPN or SEC network games on Dish network today. Here we go again.

XXXlargedawg

Sep 29, 2022
Out of town for a wedding so I decided I better set my DVR on the Dish app. I definitely don’t want to mis the game but surprise, surprise, surprise. Blue screen. Channels no longer available. All ESPN and Disney family channels. Looks like I’ll be switching back to Direct tv soon. Oh well, I can always keep up with the game here.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Out of town for a wedding so I decided I better set my DVR on the Dish app. I definitely don’t want to mis the game but surprise, surprise, surprise. Blue screen. Channels no longer available. All ESPN and Disney family channels. Looks like I’ll be switching back to Direct tv soon. Oh well, I can always keep up with the game here.
Would highly recommend giving the YouTubeTV free trial a go this weekend

Sep 7, 2007
The guide shows "not available" until you scroll to later this afternoon, and then it shows the regular programming. I'll let you know if I end up recording dead air.

XXXlargedawg

Sep 29, 2022
The guide shows "not available" until you scroll to later this afternoon, and then it shows the regular programming. I'll let you know if I end up recording dead air.
I switched to Dish when I lost my locals on Direct and it has been a good move til now. I hate having the back and forth crap between providers and live in a area where high speed internet is not available.

Reactions: Turd Fergusondawg

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
My guide says "not available" to eternity, so I don't think what you're seeing means it'll be on later this afternoon.

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
Mine says the same. Im hoping it plays like it says, but know it won’t. I’m going to lose my ****. I’ve called and emailed Dish telling them I’m leaving if it doesn’t get resolved. I know they don’t care, but it’s crazy.

Reactions: Turd Fergusondawg

MS-halfstep

Jun 27, 2015
Welp cancelled Sling
See Ya GIF

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
I signed up for the free trial of Fubo. Used it before i moved and can’t get high speed. Working good. I liked it before and wish i could keep it

Sep 7, 2007
My guide says "not available" to eternity, so I don't think what you're seeing means it'll be on later this afternoon.
That sucks. Watching games is about the only reason I still pay for satellite. Other than this, Dish hasn't really disappointed.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Do you have ESPN+? You could watch that way if you do…or actually probably not if it’s tied to Dish.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login