No Game thread vs AM, Friday

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I'm happy every damn time we force a rubber game on the road in the SEC this year. Stay away from sweeps and win a road series here and there and we're back in the saddle.
Thats the recipe. Win the home, avoid sweeps on the road.

Still need a good showing tomorrow. Small steps. Again we've shown to be a solid team for a 9-12 game stretch in the sec over the last 2 years.. need to see us stay the course.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Thats the recipe. Win the home, avoid sweeps on the road.

Still need a good showing tomorrow. Small steps. Again we've shown to be a solid team for a 9-12 game stretch in the sec over the last 2 years.. need to see us stay the course.

It's a big relief to see that Stephen is capable of good SEC starts. I was already nervous and then he laid an Ostrich egg last week.

Well done.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
It's a big relief to see that Stephen is capable of good SEC starts. I was already nervous and then he laid an Ostrich egg last week.

Well done.
Jury is still out. He looks more like a Sunday guy than a Saturday guy..

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Jury is still out. He looks more like a Sunday guy than a Saturday guy..

Well, I mean the jury's not out on what I said. He's capable of a good SEC start, because he had one yesterday.

He's also clearly capable of a bad one, and I'm sure we'll see more of those too. Hopefully not many.

Reactions: HuntDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login