NO undefeated teams in 2024 Playoff Championship!

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
With all the simply average play from all teams and no one clearly head and shoulders better than another! I could see the 2024 playoff with all 1 loss teams and possible a 2 loss SEC or Big10 Champion making the playoff! Lots of football to be played and even with the soft schedules I don't see anyone going undefeated heading into the 2024 Playoff! I could also see a strong argument for a 2 loss SEC/BIG10 Conference Champion making the '24 Playoff!

Average team play
Weak out of conference schedules
Conference realignment
Expanded Playoff '24-'25

Reactions: shane2020

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Yep, this Auburn game scares the shiit out of me, I don’t have no faith in Beck or Bobo
Beck is good enough! Bobo is highly questionable! The history of the game and rivalry itself makes it more interesting than looking at it on paper! I do think UGA will win but again, given the rivalry and history coupled with Coach Freeze, I wouldn't be surprised if UGA fell vic to the trap game!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Beck is good enough! Bobo is highly questionable! The history of the game and rivalry itself makes it more interesting than looking at it on paper! I do think UGA will win but again, given the rivalry and history coupled with Coach Freeze, I wouldn't be surprised if UGA fell vic to the trap game!
Agree

Choppyshop

Aug 1, 2022
Uhhhh Clemson and LSU both have stout defenses
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: dstrad09

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login