No weather to post about so...VNSFW

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Again, my apologies to IMPP for wondering into his territory. As retribution, I'll only post 9.

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
Nice

question though for a weather guy. How long has it been since we had a drought like this and how does it effect future weather.

I know most folks like it but don’t realize the damage it has done to pond dams home foundations and other things that are effected by major changes to soil.

was nice to get my kids fall baseball season in without a postponement but there are always repercussions.

we have soccer today and the fields have never been as bad. More dry dirt than grass and a great deal of dust in the air.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Nice

question though for a weather guy. How long has it been since we had a drought like this and how does it effect future weather.

I know most folks like it but don’t realize the damage it has done to pond dams home foundations and other things that are effected by major changes to soil.

was nice to get my kids fall baseball season in without a postponement but there are always repercussions.

we have soccer today and the fields have never been as bad. More dry dirt than grass and a great deal of dust in the air.
I'm not the chase team statistician, but I know the one in 2000 was worse. Right now we have around 35% of the state in extreme drought. Back in 2000 it was north of 60%.

But we are in an El Niño which favors wetter than average conditions over MS. Sooner or later the pattern should flip.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
The 1st pic is fascinating because of the families eating in the background . Of course it took me 8 minutes to notice them.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login