No wonder Jimbo has been doing such a ****** job coaching with this hanging over his head...

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

But seriously, always dangerous to pick a side based on a one sided youtube video, but doesn't look good here.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
That is rough.

Jimbo does need to remove whatever that is hanging from his rear view mirror.
Not legal in Miss.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Admittedly I skipped ahead, but all I saw was a douchebag with the worst name on earth, wearing an Ole Miss hat, calling a State Trooper a punk, and driving off flipping the bird at a trooper. 17 him.

Reactions: ArcherSPS

DecadeReb2

Jul 2, 2021
Admittedly I skipped ahead, but all I saw was a douchebag with the worst name on earth, wearing an Ole Miss hat, calling a State Trooper a punk, and driving off flipping the bird at a trooper. 17 him.
You skipped ahead then made an opinion. Ok.

Reactions: Dawgg

bullygrowl

Sep 29, 2022
Uh, then you should not skip ahead and you would probably revise your statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The trooper is a Grade A ******* who uses his badge to harass people. I have first hand knowledge from people he’s harassed.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
The trooper is a Grade A ******* who uses his badge to harass people. I have first hand knowledge from people he’s harassed.
It would be nice if people with first hand knowledge or even just some local knowledge would send these complaints to Sean Tindell. Just basically, here is who I am, this is what I do, I'm not some crackpot, but this trooper is out of hand. Just get some complaints from credible people on him. Not sure if Tindell is responsive to stuff like that, but it really looks like this is the type of person that Mississippi can't afford to have a badge. We're lucky he's in highway patrol and harassing people and not somewhere he's as likely to create major liability for the state from getting more physically abusive.

Reactions: Grover777

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Hard to imagine the Miss Hwy Patrol not having already opened an investigation into this officer for misconduct. Government workers with a little (or a lot of) power routinely abuse it. I don’t approve of flipping off the patrolman, by the way, but it is likely protected speech.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm someone who thinks BLM & Defund the Police are based on false narratives but this schit makes my blood boil. The SOB should be fired based on the phone call with that lady alone. Too many judges, cops patrolemen are all in just to rake in money and could give a rat's A$$ about "Protect and Serve". I respect the good ones who lay their lives on the line but some out there need to be taken back behind the barn and have the living schit beat out of them including 10 hard kicks to the balls. Then fired. I'd also be willing to bet every damn complaint on him comes from white people too. Yea I said it.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The State Trooper derserved much more than having his feelings hurt if you would watch the tape in its entirety. He deserves to have his nuts caved in with a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick. Then Fired.

Reactions: MaxwellSmart

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm someone who thinks BLM & Defund the Police are based on false narratives but this schit makes my blood boil. The SOB should be fired based on the phone call with that lady alone. Too many judges, cops patrolemen are all in just to rake in money and could give a rat's A$$ about "Protect and Serve". I respect the good ones who lay their lives on the line but some out there need to be taken. back behind the barn and have the living schit beat out of them including 10 hard kicks to the balls. Then fired. I'd also be willing to bet every damn complaint on him comes from white people too. Yea I said it.
That is all about power and despite what the world tells you it has nothing to do with color. The driver is paying for the actions of someone he doesn't even know from the troopers past.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
And you think the driver is legally and morally responsible for this 150 year old debt you speak of?
Did it take 150 years to put a chip on his shoulder? I don't think so I think you're mistaking what I'm saying.

Sometime in that man's younger life, he was set on the path where he wanted to make a power play over everyone he saw. Which is why he took the job he has. Wanting to have power has nothing to do with the color of someone's skin.

Usually

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Did it take 150 years to put a chip on his shoulder? I don't think so I think you're mistaking what I'm saying.

Sometime in that man's younger life, he was set on the path where he wanted to make a power play over everyone he saw. Which is why he took the job he has. Wanting to have power has nothing to do with the color of someone's skin.

Usually
deleted

Last edited:

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I don't think that officer was around 150 years ago, he may be 45.

He just has a badge and a gun,
He has been highly decorated, but this may sting him. No need for this.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
That trooper sucks, but so does the ******* that flipped him off. If you’re willing to fight that battle you can’t do stupid crap like that just makes YOU look worse.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
That trooper sucks, but so does the ******* that flipped him off. If you’re willing to fight that battle you can’t do stupid crap like that just makes YOU look worse.
I’ll agree with that. He invited trouble but there’s more to all of this than just what happened to the Jimbo guy.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Desoto Co. seems pretty strict. I once was ticketed for doing 50 in a 45 zone. Almost no tolerance. Watch your speed. Traps can be hidden everywhere.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
It’s not polite for him to flip off the cop but is not illegal either. The trooper was out actively hunting the guy and his fragile ego could not handle getting the bird.

A federal judge already ruled in Cruise-Gulyas v. Minard that flipping off an officer is protected speech and does not constitute a reason for a traffic stop.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
It’s not polite for him to flip off the cop but is not illegal either. The trooper was out actively hunting the guy and his fragile ego could not handle getting the bird.

A federal judge already ruled in Cruise-Gulyas v. Minard that flipping off an officer is protected speech and does not constitute a reason for a traffic stop.
I didn't say it was illegal. Just because it's not illegal doesn't keep you from being an ******* for doing it anyway though.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006

But seriously, always dangerous to pick a side based on a one sided youtube video, but doesn't look good here.

Petty cops and their power trips, happens everywhere and they were usually bullies in high school still pretending to be badasses hiding behind a badge. Based on the facts, Jimbo just needs a good lawyer. This sort of behavior from cops is why the "defund the police" slogans are in existence. I know a lot of people here are offended by such, but the reality is the allocation of monies for law enforecement (all levels) needs to be more on maintaining order and not causing it.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
It was not wise for him to do that but the cop certainly earned that and more. And the good thing is, it goaded the officer into revealing how bad his ego is. There wasn't going to be a realistic way for him to fight the ticket he got. Now he's done something that is not a close case.

Reactions: Requiem For A Dawg

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
17 this racist 17in'g Cop. End of Story. Only a 17tard would disagree.
It's possible, but it's also possible he's just an *** hole with a small penis. I've seen white cops go on ridiculous power trips on white college age students. Unless you know something else about the guy, I don't know what in the video would suggest this is racism as opposed to just normal cop on a power trip issue.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
It's possible, but it's also possible he's just an *** hole with a small penis. I've seen white cops go on ridiculous power trips on white college age students. Unless you know something else about the guy, I don't know what in the video would suggest this is racism as opposed to just normal cop on a power trip issue.
Understood. I'm NOT 100% certain but I've got a strong hunch. Like I remember saying last night earlier in this thread, I'd be willing to bet all the complainants coming thru on this will be white.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
It was not wise for him to do that but the cop certainly earned that and more. And the good thing is, it goaded the officer into revealing how bad his ego is. There wasn't going to be a realistic way for him to fight the ticket he got. Now he's done something that is not a close case.
100%. The officer was caught on camera stating he was actively looking for the guy. There is no reason this man should ever wear a badge again.

From watching the YouTube video, someone needs to investigate that DA as well.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
Understood. I'm NOT 100% certain but I've got a strong hunch. Like I remember saying last night earlier in this thread, I'd be willing to bet all of the complainants coming thru on on this will be white.
Let’s not make this thread about race, and get it locked. The state trooper seems corrupt no matter the color of his skin.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Let’s not make this thread about race, and get it locked. The state trooper seems corrupt no matter the color of his skin.
I'm sorry if I broke any rules and please let me know if I did. BTW, my two best friends for the last 2 years or so are a black guy and a guy whose parents immigrated LEGALLY from Mexico however the majority of my friends throughout my life were white. The black guy and I just became good friends because we are the same age, both like blues music, guns, country and western shows and movies, and we like to drink and cookout together. I'm in no way a racist but I HAVE met them and they come in all colors.

Last edited:

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'll say this in English so you can understand hopefully that has nothing to do with what happened 150 years ago has something to do with somebody pissing off that dude when he was younger.
My bad man. Once uhGAIN, I popped off prior to thinkin'.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login