Noodle arm is still Noodle arm

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
chef ok GIF by South Park

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Will looking pretty good in the 2nd quarter. If this is Jedd Fisch's offense, then Will Rogers is the perfect fit to run it. Short passing game, and occasionally hit the big one down the middle.....just manage the offense and keep turnovers low. I only saw one really bad pass from Will when he threw into a crowded Weber backfield.....should have been intercepted but the Weber DB had stone hands. 13 for 18, 166 yds. & 1 TD for the 1st half. Washington has bigger issues in their DL. Letting Weber run through the middle way too much. Gonna be rough when they hit some real good B10 opponents.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Why are some of y’all still obsessed with Rogers? I had no idea Washington was even playing right now until two different threads on Sixpack. It’s kind of weird how some of y’all are so obsessed with him when he’s on the other side of the country now.

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
Why are some of y’all still obsessed with Rogers? I had no idea Washington was even playing right now until two different threads on Sixpack. It’s kind of weird how some of y’all are so obsessed with him when he’s on the other side of the country now.
Because it’s the only godd@mn game on tv right now!

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Because it’s the only godd@mn game on tv right now!
There’s a game on espn and FS1. One is a three point game at half and the other involves next week’s opponent. But you’re hate watching Washington play Weber state so you can come on Sixpack and talk schitt about Rogers. That’s kind of sad, actually.

Oct 7, 2022
The team we play next week is playing right now. You might want to look at that one. It means something.
It’s going to be a fist fight for us to win that one.

They have an undersized DL. So far, we have shown no “3 yards and a cloud of dust”. Our size on OL “can” absolutely wear them down.

Our problem lies on the defensive side of the ball. We have no pass rush versus a team that has a mobile qb and a big back to dump it off to. No.7 is a problem. Their qb is a problem.

Now that we’re in the age of legally saying this, I’d walk into Mondays team meeting and say whomever separates their qbs head from his body gets 10 grand.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Because he played for MSU? For 4 years?

Reactions: Dawg1976

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I feel like Will must be very different in real life than he presents himself in interviews.

It's obvious he has used his noodle extensively and aggressively on the wives and girlfriends of a number of our more cuckoldish posters.

It's the only plausible explanation I can come up with for the hatred he brings out.

He's 2,000 miles away now boys. Just keep your ladies locked up and away from airports.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
There’s a game on espn and FS1. One is a three point game at half and the other involves next week’s opponent. But you’re hate watching Washington play Weber state so you can come on Sixpack and talk schitt about Rogers. That’s kind of sad, actually.
I think a lot of people wanted to see what he actually did at another school and another coach. Lot of people gave him slack with Arnett and Barbay being awful.

so far, UW fans are not that impressed. It's funny I've read a lot of the same comments there as I've read here. Maybe it's not just our fan base. I haven't seen much his defense as I ever saw on this board though. Just honest criticism of talent. Most used term "game manager"

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
1. Death
2. Taxes
3. FlotownDawg showing up in every thread that mentions Will Rogers.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
They watch their exes too.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I think a lot of people wanted to see what he actually did at another school and another coach. Lot of people gave him slack with Arnett and Barbay being awful.

so far, UW fans are not that impressed. It's funny I've read a lot of the same comments there as I've read here. Maybe it's not just our fan base. I haven't seen much his defense as I ever saw on this board though. Just honest criticism of talent. Most used term "game manager"
Game manager is a good description of him. He may start several games but if their season goes to crap as it probably will then I can see the freshman taking over. I don’t hate Will by any means but the curiosity factor is why I will follow Washington this year. And I actually like their coach.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Why would any Bulldog fan not wish him well and recognize the things he does well for a team?

Because they are bitter, hateful creatures that would rather be considered "right" than support a former Dog that always represented us well. Being the sad, pathetic creatures they are, they need to constantly remind us of his inadequacies, in their own septic tanks often confused for minds, lest we forget they were right.

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
This is an honest question. He's playing fine. Pretty well even. Definitely above average.

Why would any Bulldog fan not wish him well and recognize the things he does well for a team?
Because his family and friends literally spammed message boards and sent people threats for pointing out that he wasn’t a very good quarterback and people like to be vindicated after being ridiculed about his limitations for 4 years. Also, he didn’t play well last night. Not sure what you watched but his PFF grade was very low.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Because his family and friends literally spammed message boards and sent people threats for pointing out that he wasn’t a very good quarterback and people like to be vindicated after being ridiculed about his limitations for 4 years.
His faithful on this board can't stand any criticism of their golden Brandon boy. The rankin county cult and air raid cult is strong. It's funny I see the same criticism on the husky board but I don't see the personal attacks against the criticism and the defense because there isn't a Brandon bias cult in Seattle

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Because I am very petty and want to be proven right when I said Rogers is not a good QB, Leach was a great coach just like I was with all of those Spurrier QBs.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Because they are bitter, hateful creatures that would rather be considered "right" than support a former Dog that always represented us well. Being the sad, pathetic creatures they are, they need to constantly remind us of his inadequacies, in their own septic tanks often confused for minds, lest we forget they were right.
The Office Thank You GIF

Reactions: Anon1697564126

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
His faithful on this board can't stand any criticism of their golden Brandon boy. The rankin county cult and air raid cult is strong. It's funny I see the same criticism on the husky board but I don't see the personal attacks against the criticism and the defense because there isn't a Brandon bias cult in Seattle
I’m in the Air Raid cult but not the Rankin County one.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

Because his family and friends literally spammed message boards and sent people threats for pointing out that he wasn’t a very good quarterback and people like to be vindicated after being ridiculed about his limitations for 4 years. Also, he didn’t play well last night. Not sure what you watched but his PFF grade was very low.

Y'all live in some kind of bizarro world of your own creation.

I defend Will here often and I'm so intertwined into MS HS football and Rankin County that I couldn't have told you anything about him before we signed him. I know no one in his family.

I defend him because the criticism is not honest, it's often petty and childish. Just look at the two threads started last night. Both started with the obvious intention of making fun of him.

Nobody who actually appreciates Will starts these kind of threads. But when grown azz children decide their goofy negative opinions of him are needed here, I like to make sure there is at least some pushback to their pathetic BS.

He's a solid FBS QB who did a lot of good things for our school. If you don't like him maybe consider keeping it to yourself. A lot of us do like him and you know what, we aren't starting threads to tell you that anymore.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Y'all live in some kind of bizarro world of your own creation.

I defend Will here often and I'm so intertwined into MS HS football and Rankin County that I couldn't have told you anything about him before we signed him. I know no one in his family.

I defend him because the criticism is not honest, it's often petty and childish. Just look at the two threads started last night. Both started with the obvious intention of making fun of him.

Nobody who actually appreciates Will starts these kind of threads. But when grown azz children decide their opinion is needed here, I like to make sure there is at least since pushback to their pathetic BS.
Not honest... okay.

pot kettle. Hypocrital much?

• Sad

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Be specific and I'll respond. I know that's difficult.
I would say 90 percent of his criticism on this board is honest about ability, talent, and stats where the math is. But you don't care about that. You don't use logic or math. Just come out and criticize anyone that says anything critical about your golden boy.

• Sad
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login