Noodle arm is still Noodle arm

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I would say 90 percent of his criticism on this board is honest about ability, talent, and stats where the math is. But you don't care about that. You don't use logic or math. Just come out and criticize anyone that says anything critical about your golden boy.

You make a wild azz guess with a specific number about what percent of his criticism is honest and then criticize me for not being logical and using math. Your lack of self awareness is comical.

This is my first post in this thread. It is simply his 1st half stats in response to the cacophony of BS above it. Was that not enough math or stat for you...

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
You make a wild azz guess with a specific number about what percent of his criticism is honest and then criticize me for not being logical and using math. Your lack of self awareness is comical.

This is my first post in this thread. It is simply his 1st half stats in response to the cacophony of BS above it. Was that not enough math or stat for you...
Because all you air raid dudes care about is completions and yards no matter attempt. No actually game awareness of things like taking huge sacks, over throwing receiver on third down, throwing it well short on 3rd, or 4th. UW is already calling him check down Charlie. 8-12 150 yards 1td. doesnt tell the whole story does it. It was also against Weber state and they could barely put up 14 in first half and most of the yardage was coming from that monster tail back.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
At the risk of being called a creature or hater I've always wondered why Will's arm strength never seemed to increased after his freshman year.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
At the risk of being called a creature or hater I've always wondered why Will's arm strength never seemed to increased after his freshman year.

I think you'll find that honest criticism or questions like this are rarely met with any hate. It's the unhinged, mean spirited **** that gets my pushback.

He never had a strong arm. I think it has gotten stronger, but it's never going to impress next to guys who are just naturally powerful throwers.

It reminds me of my HS team. We had two competing QBs. One could throw the ball through a wall and run with power. The other was a much less talented Will clone.

The power guy started two games. We lost the 2nd one because of his interceptions an. uncatchable throws. Insert Will clone. We win 8 in a row and run through the playoffs to the state championship.

Sometimes game managers are what you need.

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
Y'all live in some kind of bizarro world of your own creation.

I defend Will here often and I'm so intertwined into MS HS football and Rankin County that I couldn't have told you anything about him before we signed him. I know no one in his family.

I defend him because the criticism is not honest, it's often petty and childish. Just look at the two threads started last night. Both started with the obvious intention of making fun of him.

Nobody who actually appreciates Will starts these kind of threads. But when grown azz children decide their goofy negative opinions of him are needed here, I like to make sure there is at least some pushback to their pathetic BS.

He's a solid FBS QB who did a lot of good things for our school. If you don't like him maybe consider keeping it to yourself. A lot of us do like him and you know what, we aren't starting threads to tell you that anymore.
You have no idea what you are talking about. his home town people dm’d me cussing me out for a valid criticism of his play after the egg bowl on a different board. He’s not a good FBS quarterback. Mike Leach is the goat and his system made people like you think he was something that he was not. He is going to suck again this year and you will find someone else to blame for the anemic offense just like you did when he was here. The Rogers klan is the reason this dislike will never end. The helicopter parent generation combined with a family that has been all ole Miss for 40 years gets you this type of resentment for him. They refused to act like every other SEC quarterback family to the point that the dad went on a public tirade in the media, and him being right about the fact that we should not have changed offenses doesn’t change the point of how stupid that was.

Last edited:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You have no idea what you are talking about. his home town people dm’d me cussing me out for a valid criticism of his play after the egg bowl on a different board. He’s not a good FBS quarterback. Mike Leach is the goat and his system made people like you think he was something that he was not. He is going to suck again this year and you will find someone else to blame for the anemic offense just like you did when he was here. The Rogers klan is the reason this dislike will never end. The helicopter parent generation combined with a family that has been all ole Miss for 40 years gets you this type of resentment for him. They refused to act like every other SEC quarterback family to the point that the dad went on a public tirade in the media, and him being right about the fact that we should not have changed offenses doesn’t change the point of how stupid that was.

You seem very unbiased and not unhinged about it at all.

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
You seem very unbiased and not unhinged about it at all.
We averaged 21 ppg offensively in SEC play in 2022 when you take out special teams and defensive touchdowns. Washington just scored 35 points against a FCS school. You seem like someone that has no clue about what you’re talking about.

• Sad

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We averaged 21 ppg offensively in SEC play in 2022 when you take out special teams and defensive touchdowns. Washington just scored 35 points against a FCS school. You seem like someone that has no clue about what you’re talking about.

Really. You seem like a guy with an agenda who doesn't look at things honestly because he now has his feelings hurt by a bunch of Rankin County meanies who like a kid from their community.

Isn't it shocking that we struggled to score when our SEC schedule included the 5 best defenses in the SEC...

Screenshot_20240901-140152~3.png

I know this will do nothing to change your unbiased opinion, but others might find it actually interesting...

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Because all you air raid dudes care about is completions and yards no matter attempt. No actually game awareness of things like taking huge sacks, over throwing receiver on third down, throwing it well short on 3rd, or 4th. UW is already calling him check down Charlie. 8-12 150 yards 1td. doesnt tell the whole story does it. It was also against Weber state and they could barely put up 14 in first half and most of the yardage was coming from that monster tail back.
All I care about is winning. Leach helped with that. Noodle did not.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
All I care about is winning. Leach helped with that. Noodle did not.
You must be very upset that your prediction of Rogers transferring to an FCS school or low level FBS school like Western Kentucky didn’t come true. Then you must also be upset that your prediction that he would get beaten out for the starting job at Washington didn’t come true. So you hate-watch Washington hoping he fails and running to Sixpack to tell us all about it. You are a small, pathetic little man.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You must be very upset that your prediction of Rogers transferring to an FCS school or low level FBS school like Western Kentucky didn’t come true. Then you must also be upset that your prediction that he would get beaten out for the starting job at Washington didn’t come true. So you hate-watch Washington hoping he fails and running to Sixpack to tell us all about it. You are a small, pathetic little man.
That’s pretty accurate.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I wonder what our records in 21 and 22 would have been with one of Will's backups starting instead. I'm sure they would have easily handled that comeback at Auburn.

You're kinda silly.
In 21 and 22, yes, he was the best we had. I had hopes for Abraham. I also had hopes for Locke in 2023. But Noodle is just that typical practice player, hard for a coach to bench him, but doesn’t really help you beyond management in a game.

It’s like y’all forgot they played Weber State.

• Sad

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
Really. You seem like a guy with an agenda who doesn't look at things honestly because he now has his feelings hurt by a bunch of Rankin County meanies who like a kid from their community.

Isn't it shocking that we struggled to score when our SEC schedule included the 5 best defenses in the SEC...

View attachment 639704

I know this will do nothing to change your unbiased opinion, but others might find it actually interesting...
You mean we had a tough schedule in the SEC? Someone call the press. We had a Moorhead level offense against SEC opponents in 2022.

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
I wonder what our records in 21 and 22 would have been with one of Will's backups starting instead. I'm sure they would have easily handled that comeback at Auburn.

You're kinda silly.
The fact that we had to come back against 6-7 Auburn is not the flex you think it is. The fact that we didn’t have anyone better is also not a flex. We do now though, and that’s pretty obvious.

• Sad

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You mean we had a tough schedule in the SEC? Someone call the press. We had a Moorhead level offense against SEC opponents in 2022.

Just in case you think this is a clever or convincing responses, it is not.

I give you numbers that matter, like we played all the best defenses, and you come back with opinions, with no support.

We had a great team by Mississippi State standards in 22. Our only losses were to top teams. The defense was huge in that, but it was clearly a team effort on the season.

Acting like the starting QB wasn't a key piece of a great season is just bad analysis. Acknowledging that he is often good is not the same as saying he's one of the best in the country.

But he's definitely a good college QB who has had some great games.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The fact that we had to come back against 6-7 Auburn is not the flex you think it is. The fact that we didn’t have anyone better is also not a flex. We do now though, and that’s pretty obvious.

That was one of the most enjoyable things I've experienced as a State fan. Are you really so jaded on Will that you can't enjoy that incredible comeback?

How is pointing out that we didn't have anybody other than Will on the roster that could do that a flex. It's just a 17ing fact.

And I sure hope Shapen is better, because I'm a State fan who wants us to be good. But if numbers vs an FCS school convince you, talk to me about Wills against ETSU.

I hope Shapen shows out this weekend and every one after.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login