Noodle playing tonight

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
But I thought Rogers would have been benched by the fourth game of the season. That’s what some people on here said. As a matter of fact, why isn’t he at Western Kentucky like where Goat said he belonged? ***
Bump. *****!!!! Hahahaha

The guys sucks. We talking about Rutgers mane

But hey they just scored

Reactions: BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

Oct 7, 2013
Im honestly puzzled by wills lack of athleticism. I like will and his dad . How in the hell do you not run sprints jump
Rope follow nutrition lift weights for explosive strength to improve your base athleticism ? I sure as hell would
This was my problem with Will. He obviously didn’t put in the hard work. Yeah, he wore the eye black cross and then spoke really country in the post game interviews to make him likeable to our fanbase.

I think that’s part of our problem as a fanbase as a whole - we’ll accept and even applaud a loser as long as he checks the right boxes (Noodle) and then be ready to run off a winner who can be an a$shole (Mullen).

I’d prefer an unlikeable QB with a killer instinct vs an aww shucks likeable QB.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Im honestly puzzled by wills lack of athleticism. I like will and his dad . How in the hell do you not run sprints jump
Rope follow nutrition lift weights for explosive strength to improve your base athleticism ? I sure as hell would
You really think the strength coach at MSU and UW didn't make Will work out?

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22

Tractorman

Mar 15, 2009
I don't give a s*** what Will Rogers does whether he throws two pick sixes or two touchdowns I need some more points and a Rutgers win

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22

BulldawgFan

Oct 7, 2013
If you're actually watching the game and think the halftime score is remotely the QB's fault, you're either blinded by your Noodle Hate-a-Vision or you really don't understand phoseball.

Will looks like the only guy on the U Dub offense that understands his job.
I’m sure that’s why he’s losing PT to the backup.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
You really think the strength coach at MSU and UW didn't make Will work out?
He may have just horrible genetics but smart with a lot of heart its possible. Im only going by own experience as an athlete and training my son. Im of the belief anyone can work hard enough to make themselves an
Average athlete in quickness and strength. If u told me at 18 id be starting at
Qb for msu or uw od be up at 6 am
Running sprints and lifting weights

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I’m sure that’s why he’s losing PT to the backup.

Really. Is it not obvious to you that the backup is a nice change of pace guy, but Will is very obviously the #1 and will be all season?

I'm sure it's not obvious to you or many of the others in this thread who have no idea what you're talking about.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
As an example of the kind of help he's getting. He makes two nice passes totalling 76 yards (one with a great run after catch) to start and finish a great 98 yard TD drive.

Then the D gets them the ball back, and a UW O lineman gets a monumentally stupid personal foul to put them in 2nd and 21. Will gets 18 of that back and they punt. His team is not helping much.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
As an example of the kind of help he's getting. He makes two nice passes totalling 76 yards (one with a great run after catch) to start and finish a great 98 yard TD drive.

Then the D gets them the ball back, and a UW O lineman gets a monumentally stupid personal foul to put them in 2nd and 21. Will gets 18 of that back and they punt. His team is not helping much.
His team helped him a lot when they drove 60 yards all on the ground to get him 1sts and goal and they come away with 0 points with 2 incompletions

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Beating A Dead Horse GIF by 100 gecs

Reactions: Maroon Pug

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
His team helped him a lot when they drove 60 yards all on the ground to get him 1sts and goal and they come away with 0 points with 2 incompletions

He could've been better there, but to read this thread, as usual, you'd think he was 10 for 25 with 2 interceptions.

Instead he's 13-18 for 168 with a TD and no interceptions.

Reactions: 85Bears and patdog

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
He could've been better there, but to read this thread, as usual, you'd think he was 10 for 25 with 2 interceptions.

Instead he's 13-18 for 168 with a TD and no interceptions.
Honestly. I don’t give a **** I just like being a hater. I do think he is accurate I just got sick of people saying he is a good QB because he’d have 70% completion on 50 throws for 400 yards when the ball was probably In the air for 180 of those yards and we only had 21 points.

BulldawgFan

Oct 7, 2013

Then the D gets them the ball back, and a UW O lineman gets a monumentally stupid personal foul to put them in 2nd and 21. Will gets 18 of that back and they punt. His team is not helping much i
It’s NEVER Will’s fault.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Really. Is it not obvious to you that the backup is a nice change of pace guy, but Will is very obviously the #1 and will be all season?

I'm sure it's not obvious to you or many of the others in this thread who have no idea what you're talking about.
$100 to NIL says the Noodster will not be the starting QB for a bowl eligible UDub team at the end of the season.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Honestly. I don’t give a **** I just like being a hater. I do think he is accurate I just got sick of people saying he is a good QB because he’d have 70% completion on 50 throws for 400 yards when the ball was probably In the air for 180 of those yards and we only had 21 points.
He sucks. The only people I miss less are his obnoxious family members.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
3 missed field goals (they weren't close).

An idiotic penalty to take a blocked FG off the board and allow a TD for Rutgers.

Will is 26-36 for 306, 2TDs and 0 interceptions.

And the Geek Squad is overjoyed, while we're rooting for maybe the worst P5 program in the country.
Other than a few missed throws late I thought he played alright, Washington just lost a lot from last year.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Why the qualifiers? I don't know if they'll be bowl eligible or not, but Will is going to be solid all year and will be the starter barring injury.

And when I'm right about that you won't mention it in a couple of months.
What qualifiers are you talking about? It is simple. Will the Noodster be QB1 for UDub in a bowl? Should be easy for an SEC QB for a team that was in the playoffs last year.

Hell, they are literally half way there!

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
What qualifiers are you talking about? It is simple. Will the Noodster be QB1 for UDub in a bowl? Should be easy for an SEC QB for a team that was in the playoffs last year.

If you watched that game you know that's not remotely the team that was in the championship game last year. He'll be the starter, that's clear.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login