Not a very ninja-like statement

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Greg Byrne is a good AD and I think we all know it.

That statement means exactly what has been said. You cannot replace the best college coach to ever live very easily. He should not have had to say it but if someone has an issue with the statement, it's not about what he said, just that he said it.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
My problem with the Bama hire is that this guy was already poaching our players from Seattle, Washington. What do you think he'll do being just across the state line? Byrne did us no favors.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
You don’t have to be secretive if you’re Alabama.

Ninja can dress up like this now if he wanted. **

Samurai Champloo Pink GIF

My problem with the Bama hire is that this guy was already poaching our players from Seattle, Washington. What do you think he'll do being just across the state line? Byrne did us no favors.

And how is this different than the above?

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
He didn’t poach he just took guys we didn’t want any more is what I’m told. If he keeps it up we’ll finally be able to get over that Bama hump.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Greg Byrne is a good AD and I think we all know it.

That statement means exactly what has been said. You cannot replace the best college coach to ever live very easily. He should not have had to say it but if someone has an issue with the statement, it's not about what he said, just that he said it.
I've never been particularly impressed with Byrne in his moves or in interactions. He is not a builder of anything and is more of a "no mistakes" maintenance guy. After he leaves, its interesting how programs are typically not sustained after his departure and take significant steps backwards.

Byrne is about Byrne.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Who out there can replace Satan?*****
Rev 13:4 --- "...worshiped the beast, saying, 'Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?'”**********

(I'm probably gonna pay for this in the afterlife)

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login