Not at all. I know who I am

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I mean... that's great and all... I just hope that doesn't mean he's going to force things because feels like he has something to prove.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I hope so too. I've been frustrated with him multiple times especially egg bowl last year, but I do hope this offense helps him and puts in a better spot to succeed given his physical limitations

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Will isn’t Dak or even KJ Jefferson, noone thinks he should be, but he ain’t Dan Marino statuesque either.. I think, hope, we will be pleasantly surprised with his mobility. Just hope he don’t try to do too much.

One thing I’m a little worried about is ball security. We heard Woody talk about it being one thing the coaches been stressing in practice, and needing to improve. I’m very excited to see Seth Davis with the ball in the second level too!!

I also think Arnett mentioned tackling needs to get better. I hope that’s not troublesome for our D this year. They’ve been a very good tackling team mostly the last few years.

Reactions: Dawgg

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
I just hope that his lack of physicality was due to orders from Leach not to play the hero because the QB room was empty without a solid backup. Will is not a Dak or KJ but I hope he has enough true mobility to execute Barbay's new scheme at a high level. Having said that, I also hope that he is more aware of the need to protect the ball when he becomes mobile.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He needs to be watching Kirk cousins. That's a good comparable qb. But I think cousins is bigger than him.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I am sure they are not gonna ask him to be K J Jefferson. I figure they are smarter than that. He has a skillset KJ doesn't have.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login