Not to alarm anyone, but

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
We play at USEe and then Bama at home the next two weeks. Yikes!

I expected to lose to LSU by two scores but never dreamed we'd look this bad.

Reactions: Dawg84

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
didn’t brad Peterson put this staff together ? Or Arnett leaned on his advice ? Geez

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
At least crimson is close to maroon because there’s going to be a shlt ton of it in Starkville in two weeks.

I got to tell you, today was as miserable as I have been in that stadium in about 15 years.

embarrassing. Awful. Boring.

this offense is a disaster and I’m so sick of seeing wide *** open crossing routes I could puke.

and for goodness sakes turn your head and find the ball d-backs. Wtf?!?!

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
The way we lost today was flat out unacceptable in 2023. I can stomach a loss, even a convincing loss by 2TDs, but what we just witnessed on the field makes me embarrassed to be a fan.

I hate so much that I won't be able to enjoy a college football weekend this season, and perhaps beyond, if this is what is expected.

This feels like any of Crooms teams. The box score is unbelievable

Reactions: Anon1669338224

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Looks like the Bama game should be a shootout between two great QBs…

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
The attendance for the rest of the home games is going to be miserable outside of Alabama. People don’t want to spend time and money to watch garbage and that’s what this team is.
Disagree. This was always a 6-7 win team under our circumstances and schedule this year. Outside shot at 8 with a lot of lucky breaks. Most realize that.

We need a strong showing against USCe. They are beatable and not capable of overpowering us with superior talent at every position like LSU did today.

But, we’re still going to be road underdogs, and its going to be a very tall task to come out with a W. Loss in the single digits wouldn’t be the end of the world. But a sound defeat by 2 TD’s or more would be pretty damning for Arnett’s future prospects.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login