Notre Dame ….

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
squandered a damn good opportunity to wear green jerseys today in Ireland.
Thought sure we’d see it here.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Meanwhile they put on a scoring drive of almost 7 min. Go NAVY

ND is going to be suspect this season, if that drive means anything.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Could you clarify??
Translation, NAVY is not typically a great team, and generally smaller than most high end college football teams.
ND experience problems moving the ball, and generally had to run to be effective.

I do realize that it is game one, but they don't look head and shoulders better.
Yes, ND can run it on them.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Translation, NAVY is not typically a great team, and generally smaller than most high end college football teams.
ND experience problems moving the ball, and generally had to run to be effective.

I do realize that it is game one, but they don't look head and shoulders better.
Yes, ND can run it on them.

Ok, I was genuinely confused why a TD drive meant they were suspect.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
With this win today, they will be launched into the top 5 and will still be in consideration for a playoff position late in the season.

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
17ing kickers...
What Can You Do Work GIF by Similarweb

WGWFA

Oct 12, 2021
I don’t understand why Sam Hartman is still in the game. What if he goes down and is lost for the season? ND is gonna have a lot of splaining to do.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I like that guys don't lose entire seasons anymore with early injuries or because they played on a few kickoff teams their freshman year.

But it does make for some long careers. Especially with CoViD.

What are the assumptions about Will and next year? I'm assuming he's got another year from Covid and unless he has a huge year I don't see him as a drafted QB.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I see that tonight, Notre Dame began the yearly journey from everybody's favorite and a top contender... right up until they play a couple of somebody's good and promptly get smacked right back to their usual mediocrity and disappointment.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I see that tonight, Notre Dame began the yearly journey from everybody's favorite and a top contender... right up until they play a cyve ouple of somebody's good and promptly get smacked right back to their usual mediocrity and disappointment.

I hate to keep entering on ND's side, but they're rarely mediocre. They've mostly been very good the last decade or so, despite the belief otherwise.

No, they're not Top 5 caliber, and they lose to some weak sisters, but they're still consistently Top 20 caliber with occasional Top 10 kinda teams.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Say what you want about older guys, but we have a bunch of them, and I believe it could turn out to be a good season because of it. About the only thing good that came out of Covid 19.

Reactions: She Mate Me
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login