Now that baseball is mercifully over......

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Besides the obvious on pitchers, those returning next year need some time in the Cape for summer development, and to take some leadership classes.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
You're giving Lemons 24 if he doesn't make a regional next year? 17 that. He gone.

Damn….some of y’all have lost it.

Lemonis went to as many CWS in his first 2 full seasons as our program did in the previous 20 years combined.

He won the school’s first ever national title, and the entire state of Mississippi’s first ever legitimate national title in a Big 3 sport.

If his first 4 years are CWS, National Title, hover around .500 due to pitching injuries, and whatever happens in 2023, yes he is still getting 2024.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
I'd fire him yesterday bro, I'm just being nice for the simps. Completely unacceptable to sport a non-competitive team the last two months of the season when you are coaching baseball at MSU. There's like 6 schools in the country that invest anything in baseball. We were atrocious in SEC play.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
I'd fire him yesterday bro, I'm just being nice for the simps. Completely unacceptable to sport a non-competitive team the last two months of the season when you are coaching baseball at MSU. There's like 6 schools in the country that invest anything in baseball. We were atrocious in SEC play.

I think you’re very much in the “simps” category yourself. What you just typed is some of the dumbest **** I’ve ever read on this board, and that’s really saying something.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Maybe you shouldn't hang around this board so much then so you won't actively make yourself more stupid by reading my opinions

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login