Now this sucks but I thought some would like to know

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Most of you are aware of the tragedy yesterday in our town. The store we all called “Hoovers” burned as well as the house the Lee family lived in behind the store. More tragic was the loss of Tim Lee, the youngest child, in that blaze. Ms. Freeda is with her daughter, Sheri. Stan is in UMMC being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning and smoke inhalation. They have lost everything. As the Lee family are members of our church, we are setting up a fund for the family. They will have to replace all their belongings. Our church will be donating to this fund. Any of you who wish to contribute may do so. Checks can be made to Louise UMC, PO Box 275, Louise, MS 39097. Note Lee Family on your check. All monies will be forwarded to the Lee Family. There will also be a go fund me account set up. You may give that way if you prefer. I will post that link when it is set up. Thank you all and keep this family in your prayers.

Super MSU family and the owners of Hoover Sauce....Just good hard working folks

Last edited:

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
Man that’s horrible. I hate to hear that. I knew the family for a short time. Ms Freeda is as sweet as she can be.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login