O’Sullivan - What is this referencing?

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Friends with a murderer ?? Heavens !! Lock him up
Not sure if this part is true but there was also a rumored affair between O’Sullivan and the killer’s wife that possibly made the dude go crazy and kill his sons and himself. Now that’s strictly rumor and a heavy thing to accuse someone of, but just stating that it’s a thing some people seem to believe.

Reactions: eckie1

Raiderdawg

Sep 28, 2022
Not sure if this part is true but there was also a rumored affair between O’Sullivan and the killer’s wife that possibly made the dude go crazy and kill his sons and himself. Now that’s strictly rumor and a heavy thing to accuse someone of, but just stating that it’s a thing some people seem to believe.

Thats what those A&M guys were yelling at KOS last night.

Jack McGuire speculated KOS was the affair partner that led to all this.

Others have reported KOS didn’t start dating his now wife until after all this happened.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Yeah it’s this. O’Sullivan was friends with a murderer. I believe one of the sons that was killed was even a UF bat boy.

Don’t get me wrong, Sully is a certified a$$ hole and has been one for a long time.

I also think you have to be a lunatic to travel to Omaha, pay for tickets and accommodations, and then go heckle a coach about a rumor.
Agreed but in all rumors there's some shred of the truth.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Not sure if this part is true but there was also a rumored affair between O’Sullivan and the killer’s wife that possibly made the dude go crazy and kill his sons and himself.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Others have reported KOS didn’t start dating his now wife until after all this happened.
Please explain this statement. Is his now wife the murder-suicide guy’s widow? Or are people just drawing a timeline between the incident and O’Sullivan’s current relationship?

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
From what I can tell, the LSU msg board was the only place to ever mention this. Seems to have started there as a reason why they didn’t want O’Sullivan.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I liked adding Arkansas & South Carolina. But stop there. I also wish the Big East, PAC 10/12 were both still viable conferences & the big 12 still had the original 12. College sports was much better & more interesting then.
Arkansas was a great addition, but I’ll never understand adding scar. They must have paid a lot under the table to get in. We literally made them.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
From what I can tell, the LSU msg board was the only place to ever mention this. Seems to have started there as a reason why they didn’t want O’Sullivan.
Would be easy enough to verify if he is or is not married to this woman.

Raiderdawg

Sep 28, 2022
Please explain this statement. Is his now wife the murder-suicide guy’s widow? Or are people just drawing a timeline between the incident and O’Sullivan’s current relationship?

People draw a conclusion that the lady was having an affair with KOS.

The original news reports were the ex was despondent because they were in the initial stages of a divorce.

At some point, rumors were he was despondent because he learned she had an affair.

KOS was a family friend before this happened, started dating her after, and then got married. This happened in May 2021 and they got married in Sept 2022.

Lots of rumors and innuendo based on the timeline.

Reactions: pseudonym

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

The original news reports were he was despondent because they were in the initial stages of a divorce.

At some point, rumors were he was despondent because he learned she had an affair.

KOS was a family friend before this happened, started dating her after, and then got married. This happened in May 2021 and they got married in Sept 2022.

He texted the wife that she should’ve put family first. 10000% chance she was banging Sully, in my mind. Still, holler at the bastard in the hotel…. Don’t do it at a game. What a weird hill to die on.

The guys own brother killed his own ex-wife’s boyfriend. Lots of crazy in that family tree.

ETA: he was the president of his namesake company and got fired. I guess the BOD fired him? How does that even happen.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022

The original news reports were the ex was despondent because they were in the initial stages of a divorce.

This is a good synopsis. The timeline is curious.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
The guys own brother killed his own ex-wife’s boyfriend. Lots of crazy in that family tree.

ETA: he was the president of his namesake company and got fired. I guess the BOD fired him? How does that even happen.
Who is "the guy"? O'Sullivan's brother killed somebody?

Who is "he" that got fired?

This story is so confusing...

kired

Aug 22, 2008

WGWFA

Oct 12, 2021
I’m trying to figure out how O’Sullivan is even a part of this situation because I see his name nowhere in the article.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Who is "the guy"? O'Sullivan's brother killed somebody?

Who is "he" that got fired?

This story is so confusing...
Hahahahahaha, true.

The husband is “the guy”. It’s a messed up story, and it makes me hate Sully even more. I don’t remember knowing about this before…

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I’m trying to figure out how O’Sullivan is even a part of this situation because I see his name nowhere in the article.
People speculate he was the other man the wife and mother of the deceased was sleeping with.

Last edited:
Reactions: patdog

Raiderdawg

Sep 28, 2022

Circling back to the CWS, those 2 A&M fans were yelling at O’Sullivan that if he hadn’t had an affair with that woman those kids would still be alive.

They were blaming O’Sullivan for what happened, and from the looks of it doubled down when confronted.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Circling back to the CWS, those 2 A&M fans were yelling at O’Sullivan that if he hadn’t had an affair with that woman those kids would still be alive.

They were blaming O’Sullivan for what happened, and from the looks of it doubled down when confronted.
The Omaha PD tweeted that they should be banned from Omaha. After reading about it all, I think they should go 17 themselves.

I don’t think any worse of Aggy fans because of this incident. I think they just called a spade a spade and then it got out of control. Sully can go suck off a sawed off.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login