O’Sullivan - What is this referencing?

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
The Omaha PD tweeted that they should be banned from Omaha. After reading about it all, I think they should go 17 themselves.

I don’t think any worse of Aggy fans because of this incident. I think they just called a spade a spade and then it got out of control. Sully can go suck off a sawed off.
People are entitled to their opinion. But barging down to yell insults into the dugout out of the blue three years after this all happened is pretty crazy behavior.

Reactions: Maroon13 and eckie1

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
People are entitled to their opinion. But barging down to yell insults into the dugout out of the blue three years after this all happened is pretty crazy behavior.
From what I gathered, they’d been heckling for a while. Then lost control. Agreed that it’s crazy, no matter the situation.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
This article starts by painting her as a mother fighting for a good bill to block autopsies of domestic violence related kids being released to one that is fighting the estranged family for the ex husband's insurance money. Eep.

• Angry
Reactions: eckie1

patdog

May 28, 2007
People speculate he was the other man the wife and mother of the deceased was sleeping with.
Probably a good chance that was the case. Sh*tty thing for OSullivan to do if true. But it doesn’t mean he killed the guy, or even really contributed to it. The guy had a lot of other mental health issues.

Reactions: ronpolk and eckie1

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
And they just so happened to confront KOS when he was coaching against the fAggies.

What a coincidence for their righteousness to surface.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Probably a good chance that was the case. Sh*tty thing for OSullivan to do if true. But it doesn’t mean he killed the guy, or even really contributed to it. The guy had a lot of other mental health issues.
Exactly, I don't care if dude caught his wife grabbing her ankles with KOS smiling from behind .... doesn't give reason for killing your own kids.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
But, why did Texas AM supporters feel the need to blurt all of this shat out, at that time?
Strange crowd. Made a strange decision to heckle him about that, and it sounds like he responded. And then it really escalated.

It was just 2 fans. But, they went too far and made a mess.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Strange crowd. Made a strange decision to heckle him about that, and it sounds like he responded. And then it really escalated.

It was just 2 fans. But, they went too far and made a mess.
What a dumbass you are

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Not sure if this part is true but there was also a rumored affair between O’Sullivan and the killer’s wife that possibly made the dude go crazy and kill his sons and himself. Now that’s strictly rumor and a heavy thing to accuse someone of, but just stating that it’s a thing some people seem to believe.
I remember hearing something along those lines but couldn't remember who. If that's true he does own some responsibility for the end results. You never know what will happen when you push a man's buttons.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
That’s not what I mean… I mean the affair… and even if there was an affair, that does not make O’Sullivan responsible for what the dad did.
Not sure where I said any bit of murder/suicide was sully's fault.

I would consider him as likely the person she was running around with though.

Not my monkey and not my circus though. I wouldn't have wanted him to bring that to town.

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
We should not have ever allowed one, much less two teams from Texas to join the SEC. A great majority of Texans are full of crap and full of themselves. They destroyed the SWC and if we aren't careful, they will do the same to the SEC. Yes, I have spent a few years in Texas and know of what I speak.

Reactions: Bobby Ricigliano

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Reactions: eckie1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login