Official '24 PSU - UCLA game thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I have to set this up in advance, due to a crazy schedule I have for Saturday morning/early afternoon. I won't be able to join the thread until the 2nd half of the game.

Please use this thread for all pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion of the 2024 PSU - UCLA football game.

We Are ...

- happy to see that it will be a dry day in Happy Valley for the game
- curious to learn what guest from PSU the Fox team will have on their CFB show
- looking forward to "warmly" welcoming UCLA to B1G football
- confident that PSU will win this game rather comfortably

... Penn State!!!

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
I have to set this up in advance, due to a crazy schedule I have for Saturday morning/early afternoon. I won't be able to join the thread until the 2nd half of the game.

Please use this thread for all pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion of the 2024 PSU - UCLA football game.

We Are ...

- happy to see that it will be a dry day in Happy Valley for the game
- curious to learn what guest from PSU the Fox team will have on their CFB show
- looking forward to "warmly" welcoming UCLA to B1G football
- confident that PSU will win this game rather comfortably

... Penn State!!!
With Tom not being around, does that mean the inmates can rule the asylum for the first half of the game???? ANARCHY and CHOCOLATE SCONES NOW!!!!!

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Why is it so hard to get cars off of Atherton and down Park avenue and into lots 12 & 13? FIGURE IT OUT STATE COLLEGE!!

Reactions: AvgUser

OuiRPSU

Oct 6, 2021
Forget everything I wrote earlier…

I feel like this is a pivotal game for us coming off last week’s victory and playing a 1-3 Big Ten team I feel like we should dominate. Really, really hoping we stop making stupid mistakes and play solid, fundamental football. This is the kind of game that could set us up for the remainder of the season.

It’ll be interesting to see what we can do.

P.S. If UCLA does stay close, how many times are we gonna hear the announcers say, “UCLA is not intimidated by this crowd?”

P.P.S. Let’s go Mets! ;)

Last edited:

OuiRPSU

Oct 6, 2021
“Big playability” is my new go-to phrase (dude on the Fox Sports app said that like 3 times)

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Meh, I'm kind of used to the slow start at this point. But why not try to hit a receiver that's past the 1st down mark?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login