Official '24 PSU - USC game thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I have to set this up early due to my schedule. Hopefully, that will give @Midnighter time to whip up some drinks at his bar, and more importantly to hire some top-notch (or top-heavy) servers.

Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion of the PSU - USC game.

We Are ...

- sorry that PSU isn't playing a home game, as it's a spectacular fall day in the Commonwealth
- while I do agree with the 1-0 philosophy, and feel each game is big, this seems like the 2nd biggest game on PSU's schedule this season
- hoping that the PSU alums and fans do a nice job of showing up at the game
- happy that PSU is going into a game against a big-time opponent, and on paper they seem to have the advantage on both sides in the trenches
-curious to see how the game plays out
- expect PSU to come out victorious in the game

... Penn State!!!

Last edited:

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I have to set this up early due to my schedule. Hopefully, that will give @Midnighter time to whip up some drinks at his bar, and more importantly to hire some top-notch (or top-heavy) servers.

Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion of the PSU - USC game.

We Are ...

- sorry that PSU isn't playing a home game, as it's a spectacular fall day in the Commonwealth
- while I do agree with the 1-0 philosophy, and feel each game is big, this seems like the 2nd biggest game on PSU's schedule this season
- hoping that the PSU alums and fans do a nice job of showing up at the game
- happy that PSU is going into a game against a big-time opponent, and on paper they seem to have the advantage on both sides in the trenches
-curious to see how the game plays out
- expect PSU to come out victorious in the game

... Penn State!!!

I will have something at some point!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 17, 2024
I want PSU to win to take some heat off James Franklin. He's doing a better job this year and deserves this victory.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Wonder why?

combo of they are really far from the field, and trouble selling seats in general, and then they were able to put some suites at field level behind the endzone, so that would block the view of the lower level seats in the endzone at the end.

Paws057

Oct 30, 2021
combo of they are really far from the field, and trouble selling seats in general, and then they were able to put some suites at field level behind the endzone, so that would block the view of the lower level seats in the endzone at the end.
Okay thanks! :D

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
USC wins the toss, and takes the ball, so CJF gets his preference of receiving to start the 2nd half

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
3rd & 1 ... Warren goes in motion, then goes behind center and takes the snap and gets the 1st. Allar was motioning at the time to the sideline, and USC's D was totally fooled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paws057 and PSU87

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Warren on a screen to inside the 5. PSU's O is rolling

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login